Chapter 10:

Chapter 10: 

Back at Mount Justice

Nightwing called Miss Martian, Super Boy, Batgirl, and Robin into the usual meeting room. "I've got a mission for for you guys, but it's strictly observing." He pulled up a screen that showed many villains and villain deciples. One of which, was Cure. "All of these villains are having a meeting to plan their next move. All you need to do is find out their plans and what they're using this sword for." He pulled up a picture of the sword Cure had stolen. 

"One question," Batgirl pointed to Cure, "Who's that? I've never seen her before?" 

"Well, Robin knows much more about her than I do," Nightwing cocked his head towards Robin, who was forcing himself to look away. He was forced to look up once he noticed everyone staring at him. "Uh, yeah. That's Cure. She's the apprentice of Cancer, one of the newer villains. She may not seem like much but…" He had no idea how to explain how much she had surprised him. He look a dee breath, "She's a force to be reckoned with."

"She kind of makes me think of a girl version of you," Batgirl laughed. Robin tried him best to chuckle, "You can say that." 

Later that day, after everyone had headed outside Nightwing pulled Robin to the side. "You're okay with this right?" He asked in a whisper. Robin felt the sweat on the back of his neck, "Of corse. I mean, it's only observation right?" There was no arguing with that logic, but Nightwing still had his doubts.