Chapter 37:

Chapter 37: 

            "He-Hello...  Everyone," I lowered my gaze. Beast Boy grunted and walked away. "Hello, Cure, um... So... You're not with Cancer anymore?" Miss Martian, known for being the most cheerful and one of the biggest reasons for the teams success in it's early days. "Yes, I have no interest in being affiliated with him anymore. He is my past and I hope to become a better person in the present and continue doing so in the future," I tried not to look at her in the eyes. She simply looked at me with a blank stare. They were probably talking within their physic link.

                It'll be a long time until I'm going to be able to be part of that. "Nightwing and Robin will show you around and to your room," Super boy said with emotionless stare, obviously hiding distrust. I nodded my head and they sort of just, fanned out. All except Robin and Nightwing.

                 "Well, that was terrifying..." I let out a huge sigh. Robin swung his arm around me, "You did fine." Nightwing laughed and began walking. We followed.

                 He showed me everything from the kitchen, to the training room, my room.  It had been a quiet tour, other than Nightwing's short introduction, we were very quiet. Here an there we'd see one of the members glaring at me. Beast Boy seemed to be stalking us from afar. The tour ended where we began.

            "They seem to trust you're judgement," I grinned. I heard the faintest chuckle, "yeah."

              "But they're not gonna trust me until I earn it," They couldn't see it, I think, but I had worried eyes again. "Yeah," he nodded. Robin smirked, "That shouldn't be too hard, you're you." I tried to smile, but I knew it wouldn't be as easy as he said.