9: Logicality

"I have so much love for you I actually never thought I could feel like this but you proved me wrong"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One peaceful day in the Mind Palace all the sides were busy going about their normal day. Thomas was having some well deserved down time with his friend.

While in the common room of the Mind Palace, Patton and his boyfriend Logan were cuddling on one of the sofas watching a Disney film.

The two were wrapped up in a blue blanket while wearing their onesies. Logan had an arm wrapped around Patton's middle while he rested his head on Logan's chest.

Patton was nibbling on cookies that the two had baked earlier even though they had a huge debate on whether Chocolate Chip cookies were the best or red velvet cookies were the best. Patton finally won with choc chip only because Logan didn't like seeing his boyfriend upset.

The two had been watching the princess ans the frog which happened to be a joint favourite of theirs when Patton paused the film and looked up towards Logan.

Patton knew they hadn't been dating long but he had loved Logan for years. Patton had lost count of the amount of times he had to resist telling Logan he loved him fearing the logical side wouldn't return his feelings. That was the only thing that kept him from saying it even after they started dating. But not anymore Patton had to tell Logan how he felt no matter what.

"Hey Logan;" Patton whispered

"Yeah"

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it?"

Patton took a deep breath and said, "I love you." His eyes darted around the room refusing to look at Logan incase all he saw in the eyes he loved most was confusion and rejection. He finally rested his eyes on his hands that were finddleing together on his lap as a blush dusted his cheeks.

After the fact that he actually told Logan how he felt Patton quickly said, "You don't have to say it back, I know you don't always understand emotions and that you might think that after only dating for a shirt while that it might seem to early to say 'I love you' but I just thought you should know how I felt about you and I'm not going to hide the fact that I love you any longer."

Patton would have continued to mumble on but Logan cut him off by saying,"I have so much love for you I actually never thought I could feel like this but you proved me wrong"

Patton's head snapped up to look at Logan fearing what he heard was his imagination messing with him. But looking at Logan all he saw was love shining in his face. "I love you too Patton." Logan said before tilting Patton's head up and sealing their lips together.

Patton had heard of the feeling of fireworks when you kissed you true love but the sensation was simply breathtaking. Their lips moved in sync slowly, softly as they each melted into each other's arms and lips.

When the two pulled away they smiled up at each other, the pure love and admiration that they held for each other shining in their eyes. Patton snuggled into Logan's chest and played the film still wrapped up in Logan's arms.

Unknowingly to them Roman and Virgil had been watch the whole scene from the kitchen. They looked at each other smiling at their friends who had found true love just as they had. The two left quietly wanting to leave them to have their alone time.