40: Charvelle

"I want to marry you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Christmas, Sam and Dean decided that they wanted to spend the holiday with their friends, so after a lot of persuading Bobby, he finally allowed them to use his cabin for the holiday. They invited the whole group not missing out their cousin or boyfriends.

The group had never met their cousin Jo before so this would be very interesting. Dean defiantly thought that she would get on best with Lucifer but wouldn't stop interacting with everyone else. People started to arrive on the Friday night before Christmas that was on the Monday. They all brought presents and enough food and drinks to last them for the holidays. Soon everyone was there except a certain redheaded female.

They were all hanging out in the living room talking with each other, when there was a knock at the door, seconds later Charlie walked in saying "Whatssup bitches." Michael got up from his place in Lucifer's lap to lock the door as everyone knew that Charlie had obviously pick the lock.

Charlie was giving everyone hugs when her eyes caught the blonde headed girl that was sat in the corner. Charlie went over to meet the new girl as she was the most out going friendly person the Winchesters knew. The two girls hit it off right away as they found out that they had a lot in common, from their favourite band to their obsession with Harry Potter and Sherlock.

After a long discussion why Hermione was the real hero of the series, as with out her Harry and Ron would of died before even facing Voldemort the first time. Charlie says "I want to marry you" as a joke. To which Jo replied "Maybe you should take me on a date first."

Now three years later the group were back at the cabin, during this time Charlie did take Jo out on a date. Now as everyone was sat in the living room, Jo pulled Charlie to her feet and said, "Three years go I met this wonderfully crazy person that has turned my world upside down, during one of our first conversations she said something to me that has always stuck with me. Now it's my turn to say it back. So Charlie I want to marry you," She said as she lowered herself onto one knee, "so will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me?" As she held out a ring.

Charlie lowered herself down on to the floor so she was face to face with Jo. She then threw her arms around Jo's neck, whispering "Yes" before pulling Jo in for kiss that conveyed just how much she loved the other.