29: Lams

"I know I've kissed you like ten times but just like ten more time"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John and Alexander were sat in their shared dorm watching films with each other since they came home. It was rare that they got to see each other much anymore what with finals around the bend so when they got a chance like these they would enjoy them as much as they could.

But somehow during the film, Alex and John found themselves in a love filled make out session with John sat in Alex's lap.

Alex would of loved for their make out session to continue but after a while Alex remembered that he had an essay due for Mr Washington's class that wasn't yet completed. Reluctantly Alex pulled away and took a minute to allow oxygen to glow back into his lungs before explaining that he needed to finish his essay.

Alex left the room to go into the spare bedroom that they had transformed into a little study area seeing that they slept in the same bed. Alex thought he wouldn't take long writing, but John knew better as Alex always took ages writing. To John it felt as if Alex would write like he's running out of time. Which was true in this case seejng as the essay wasn't due for another three weeks and Alex was nearly done.

John followed in pursuit of Alex hoping to convince him to take a break. Alex practically worked himself to death with the amount of time he spent writing and working.

John walks up behind Alex who is sat at his computer once again and starts messing with his hair that is falling out of the messy bun that is at the back of head. John also started kissing Alex's cheek and his neck before pulling away and asking "Lexi, take a break please you work yourself so hard, you deserve a break. Also I know I've kissed you like ten times but just like ten more times." before spinning Alex's chair around and kissing him on the lips.

The kiss started slow and gentle, each movement showing the other just how much love they had for each other. Then as Alex wrapped his arms around John's waste and guided him to sit in his lap once again, the kiss heated up. They pored each ounce of love they had for each other into it as they lips moved together at a quicker pace and became almost desperate.

All pervious work and tasks forgotten the only thing that mattered to the two people was the person in front of them as they engaged in another make out.

John hugs Alex from behind and starts messing with is hair, kissing his cheak and neck. John asks Alex to take a break and says the quote this starts off another make out.