39: Percabeth

"Think about it, the little patter of children in our home"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy always pictured himself having a family. But when he found out that he was a half-blood most of those dreams disappeared.

But after being with Annabeth for so long and having been through so much together, I mean they had fought by each others side since they were 12 and they had been through Tartarus, Percy thought that he found the love of his life. Granted in the beginning they would fight and argue with each other, but after every moment they had together, good and bad, their feelings grew into the beauty it is today.

Now living in the safety of Camp Half-Blood, Percy once again started to wonder what starting a family with Annabeth would be like. However he could never bring himself to ask her. Until one evening when they were hanging out with Nico and Will.

Will and Nico had invited everyone round theirs, saying that they had some exciting news to tell everyone. Once everyone arrived, they all started talking as if they had never been apart from each other. Will soon got every ones attention and said "Nico and I have some news." looking towards Nico.

Taking over from Will Nico said "Well, we've been think about this for a while and we've decided that we are going to try to adopt. Apparently there are many children that have been abandoned or had their parent die that is a child of one of the Gods." Everyone started to congratulate Will and Nico, they just knew that they were going to be great parents.

When Percy and Annabeth got home, Percy decided that he should bring up the conversation with Annabeth.

"Annabeth, as Will and Nico are going to adopt their own child, what would you think about having a child of our own? I mean, I would love to have a family and have been thinking about it for a while, if you don't want a child or you don't think that your ready then I don't mind you are all I want in life is you. Think about it, the little patter of children in our home" Percy would have kept rambling but Annabeth cut him off by saying,

"Percy if you would be quiet for one moment then I could answer you. I have been thinking about it too, and I would love to start a family with you seaweed brain."

Percy pulled her in for a hug before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.