62: Prinxiety

"You're the most amazing incredible beautiful being I've ever met."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently Roman had been having trouble being creative and no one knew why. When Patton brought it during dinner he simple put it down to being mental block and that he just wasn't 100 percent sure on any of his ideas yet. Patton believed his lie as he thought that if something was troubling him then he would come to him and talk about it while Logan believed him because some times that happened to him when he was doing equations or a similar activities. However Virgil could see past the lie that Roman tried so hard to get people to believe. Virgil knew when someone was hiding their feelings or just hiding something in general so he knew that Roman wasn't just having mental block on his creativity.

In reality Roman and been feeling really insecure about his self worth and whether or that that he was valuable to Thomas and the others.

One evening, when Roman didn't come down for dinner, Virgil offered to take some food up for the Prince, mainly because he wanted to know what was wrong but also to make sure he ate because it wouldn't be healthy for him not to eat.

When Virgil entered the room, he couldn't see Roman anywhere. It was only when he heard a sob come from the corner did he see Princy, rocking in the corner as he degraded himself and told himself how horrible he was and that he didn't matter to any one. The continued for a few seconds, and with hurtful comment, a piece of Virgil's heart broke for the creative side.

Virgil thought 'No one should feel like this. Especially Roman, doesn't he know how special and amazing his is and how much everyone loves him.' Virgil walked over to Roman's sobbing form and squatted down in front of him. Taking Romans]'s chin in his hand, he gently wiped away the tears that continued to flow down his cheeks.

The look in Roman's eyes was heart breaking, even more so then hearing his sobs and degradation. Roman just looked so lost and broken and sad, that even looking into a puppies sad eyes would have been better then this. The two remain like this as silence blanketed them. Soon Virgil pulled Roman close to him so he could hold him. This just caused Roman to burst inti tears one again but this time he had Virgil holding him close and whispering sweet nothings and soothing words into his ear. As calming as the soothing voice of Virgil's was, Roman calmed down more by burring his head into Virgil's hoodie and breathing in his scent.

Roman couldn't place the scent to anything other then home. It was mix of vanilla and lavender and something else that he couldn't think of. All Roman knew, was that he found the scent relaxing and he loved it.

When Roman was calm enough to from sentences, Vigil whispered into his ear "You're wrong Roman. You are by no means worthless or useless. You mean so much to all of us and we would be lost with out you. You're the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being I've ever met. We all love you Roman. I love you."

Roman just pulled Virgil's body in closer so there was no space between them. They sat like this for what seemed like hours, basking in the silence that comforted them both, before Roman broke it by whispering "I love you too."

Virgil and Roman were very happy in each others arms and couldn't think of anywhere that provided as much warmth, safety and love then right here, and as comfy as Virgil was and as content as he was, Virgil decided to say something that was sure to make Roman laugh.

Quietly Virgil just said "Don't hug me I'm scared." quiet sarcastically. The whole room was deathly quiet until the two males burst out laughing and Virgil's terrible attempt at a joke.