46: Logicality

"You can't keep it all inside you know, bottling it up won't do any good"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patton had been having a rough time and felt really down but as normal he tried to hide it from everyone else as he didn't want them to worry. Anyway why would anyone care when they had their own problems.

All week Patton had been helping the other sides. The first that he helped was Roman. Roman had become quite distant towards Virgil and the others as he questioned his worth to the others and as boyfriend. Due to this Roman met a creativity pause which hindered Thomas from making any videos or do anything creative. So Patton simply made some of Roman's favourite cookies and brought them to Roman's room. There the two talked about how much Roman meant to everyone and how important to everyone he was.

Afterwards Patton went to see Vigil. He knew that wit Roman avoiding him and Thomas unable to be creative Virgil would become even more anxious the he normally would. So Patton knock on Virgil's door before entering. He saw Virgil rocking in the corner of the room hands covering his ears as he was close to tears. Patton walked slowly over to Virgil no wanting to startle the young side. Patton squatted in front of the boy and handed him one of Roman's hoodies, knowing that Virgil loved cuddling into them. Virgil immediately put it on and Patton helped him come away from having an anxiety attack. They then talked about what was bothering Virgil as Roman entered the room to check on his boyfriend. Patton left the two to sort out the problems knowing that Virgil would be taken care of by Roman.

Patton kept feeling worse and worse but refused to look after himself until he had helped his own boyfriend, Logan.

Logan was working himself way too much recently. Constantly trying to help Thomas and help him function as well as any other work he had to do. Logan was exhausted and that meant he wasn't able to work as efficiently as he would normally. This stressed him out which further hindered his work. When Patton arrived in his room, Logan had been stuck on a hard equation for the last four hours. Looking over his shoulder, Patton was able to help and they had it solved within a few minutes. Patton then told Logan to get some rest before he headed towards the door.

Just as Patton was about to leave, Logan called out "You can't keep it all inside you know, bottling it up won't do any good" Patton forgot that if anyone could read how he felt better then almost anyone it was his boyfriend. Walking back in the room, Patton went to sit next to Logan who had moved to the bed.

As soon as he sat down, Logan pulled him into his arms and Patton broke down into a flood of tears.

Patton sat for the next three hours crying and venting about his less then awesome feelings and how hard it had been for him to just smile and crack jokes. All the while Logan just cuddled Patton and told him how amazing he was and how much he loved him. Logan helped sooth his worries and once Patton had calmed down he suggested that they go and watch Disney films and each cookies in their onesies.