16: Prinxiety

"Your lips are so soft, I could kiss them all day."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman and Virgil had been dating for months and the two couldn't be happier. Virgil started coming out of his shell more and became more relaxed while Roman couldn't contain the smile that stretched across he face, some could of mistaken his smile as the Cheshire cats.

Since their first kiss, Roman has made a habit of randomly kissing Virgil and no matter how many tim they kissed Virgil aways blushed bright red that even his pale foundation couldn't hide the red hue.

One morning the two were cuddling in Roman's room as he felt quite creative but wanted to spend time with Virgil. So as he was writing a new story; Virgil,who was sat with his legs draped across Princy's lap, was staring at Roman as he listened to My Chemical Romance. Virgil loved watching Roman when he was being creative, he just got a look on his face and a twinkle in his eye that Virgil just found absolutely adorable, even though he would never tell Roman this.

Sinking into the music Virgil became unaware of his surroundings as he started day dreaming. Roman soo took notice of this and found it to be the perfect opportunity to surprise Virgil with a kiss.

Leaning in, he pressed his lips against Virgil's as the fireworks erupted and overwhelmed his sense. No matter how many times they kissed, Roman always found them breath taking. Virgil soon got over the initial shock of the kiss and melted against Roman.

As Virgil wrapped his arms around Roman's neck and buried his hands into the soft hair at the base of Romans head, Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist to pull his closer.

The two soon got lost in the feeling of each other and the kiss. Their sense were overwhelmed by the love and passion that the kiss held and soon it became more heated.

The soft and gentle movement of their lips soon sped and became more desperate as if they needed each other more than oxygen. The amount of live and passion however was still clear to each. Now with full attention on each other they abondoned their previous tasks.

All to soon for Virgil, Roman pulled away as the two gasped or oxygen that they had starved their bodies of. Only for Roman to say, "Your lips are so soft, I could kiss them all day."

A smirk grew across Virgil's face as he replied with "Then why don't you." His smirk was wiped off of his face as Roman pulled him in for another kiss. But before Virgil could melt into it Princy pulled ways again.

"Like they are seriously soft, how do you get them like that Virge?" Roman said wonder present in his voice.

At the question Virgil became quite red as the answer was quite embarrassing. Virgil said "If I tell you, you have to carry on kissing me, got it?"

"Yes now tell me." Roman said excitedly.

"Well I may or may not ask Patton to conjure some lip balm for me." Virgil said as he face became impossibly redder and he looked away from Roman feeling very embarrassed.

Roman could help but say how cute and adorable that was which only made Virgil blush more. Virgil soon got sick of Roman going on about how cute he was, even though he wasnt cute at all.

Virgil grabbed the front of Roman's shirt and pulled him close to Virgil's face so that there was only centimeters between them. Virgil then said "Will you shut up." before pulling Roman into another kiss, this sudden and bold movement caused Roman to blush before melting into the intoxicating feeling that he had become addicted to.

For the rest of the day the two continued to kiss and cuddle with each other. They both felt safe and at home within each other's arms and that is where they planed to stay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~