41: Michifer

"I want to take a shower so you should probably join me, it'll save water"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer and Michael had been bestfriends since kindergarten and were always by ech others side. They only became closer as their brothers became best friends when they met each other. So instead of seeing each other now and again,they would spend hours with each other and sleep over at the weekends.

When they got to high school Lucifer's feelings towards Michael only grew and he started to want more out of his and Michael's relationship, but he was too afraid of rejection and ruining their friendship so he did say anything.

Lucifer was very openly gay and didn't hide it from anyone. He would also flirt with Michael constantly hoping that he would realise that Lucifer liked him. However Michael just thought it was Lucifer being how he had always been and that there was nothing more to their relationship.

Michael wished that Lucifer would like him the way that he like him, but thought it was impossible. Lucifer would only ever see him as a friend, nothing more. So instead of telling him, Michael bottled up his feelings and hide them away.

One day after football practise, Lucifer and Michael were walking back to Lucifer's house deciding to shower later in the comfort of their own house or in Michael's case in the comfort of Luci's house.

The two got to Luci's room and Lucifer flopped on the bed before Michael followed. Michael rested his head on Lucifer's chest while he wrapped his arms around Micha's middle. Although they werent dating the two would often cuddle like this but at the end it would only cause their hearts to ache knowing that this was all they could have.

Michael looked up at Lucifer's face and couldn't help but admire his beauty. Even with his eyes, which were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, Lucifer was stunning. The best thing was that his beauty was just skin deep, Lucifer was stunning on the inside as well as on the out.

Although Lucifer could seem mean and cruel, he was really sweet, caring and would do anything for the ones he loved.

Still gazing at Lucifer, Michael started to lean forward so that their lips were only centimetres apart. Finally collecting enough courage, Michael pressed their lips together. As soon as he did, Michael instantly regretted it, as he though he had completely ruined their friendship.

As he as was about to pull away, Lucifer started moving his lips against Michael's. Soon their lips moved in sync with each other.

They soon pulled away so their lungs could fill with the oxygen that they had been deprived. The two just stared at each other, both shocked that the other liked them and that they had just had their first kiss with each other.

"I love you Micha, I have for a while" Lucifer whispers.

"I love you too, Luci."

The two continued to stare at each other before Lucifer smirked and stood up disturbing Michael. Lucifer walked towards the door before turning around. "I want to take a shower so you should probably join me, it'll save water" Lucifer said winking before leaving.

Michael just laughed and rolled his eyes before throwing a pillow at his back.