55: ScarletVision

"Stop laughing at me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vision was by no means stupid. He had the combined intelligence of Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and JARVIS. Yet like most people he found himself doing idiotic things when trying to do every day tasks, but this was apart of learning, which was something he always did because no matter how smart he was, Vision was always learning something new about the world around him.

One of these time was when he and his girlfriend Wanda, decided that they should just relax for the day in front of the T.V and watch film. This was an ordinary and obviously simple task to most yet Vision being new to such activities like this, was adamant that he was going to turn the television on and put the film on.

Wanda who was laughing at her boyfriends enthusiastic behaviour towards doing mothing as mundane as turn a T.V on, just sat back and watched him.

As Vision went to pick up the remote from the coffee table, he actually picked up something else. He clicked each and every button in the object as he pointed it towards the T.V. But as time passed, Vision became more and more frustrated with the object.

But if Vision hadn't been as solely focused on the object and the fact that it wasn't doing anything helpful, he would have seen or heard Wanda laughing behind him as she rolled around holding her stomach as it began to ache with hoe longa and how hard she had been laughing.

Soon Vision turned around to face Wanda and said "Wanda, stop laughing at me for one moment and help me with this thing please, I think its broken."

"It isn't broken Vis, your trying o turn the T.V one with a phone, not the remote." Once she had said that she again bursts out laughing at the thought of Vision trying to turn it on with a phone. Looking down at the coffee table once again, Vision noticed the remote lying there.

Slightly embarrassed at what happened Vision used the real remote and turn the T.V on. He then went and sat with Wanda and continued to watch films together until they fell asleep on the couch together.