23: Prinxiety

"You know I'm, we're always here for you, right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil had not long told Thomas and the other sides his name. It went OK, they excepted it but he could help still being anxious, it was who he was. But after everything they did today, they made him feel calmer and like he could open up. Not that he is really going to open up much, he liked his privacy.

Although he felt as if he could trust them Virgil couldn't help feel as if they were saying something behind his back. Virgil knew Patton wouldn't, Patton loves everyone and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, that and he was practically Virgil's dad and best friend, if anyone understood Virgil more it was Patton.

No. His anxiety was focused on a certain Prince who had a habit of insulting Virgil. Roman has been very accepting of his name earlier but who know what he could really think. Virgil had a huge crush on Roman but would never tell him that to his face, Roman wouldnt like him back, that was quite obvious.

Moments later, there was a knock at Virgil's door, 'At least this time they decide to knock before entering.' Virgil thought and without another thought opened the door to see a bashful prince who occupied his thoughts 24/7.

Roman smiled the smile that always caused Virgil's heart to skip, but he knew something was wrong, Roman's eyes wouldn't stay still for one second before dashing off again.

"You were very brave telling us you name today Virgil and we are all very proud of you for opening up to us, in fact I think Patton's baking for you. But I just wanted to tell you that I truly love your name, I think it suits you perfectly." With every word Roman grew impossibly redder in the face.

"Just before I leave I just wanted to make sure that you know I'm, we're always here for you, right?" with that Roman gave Virgil a small smile who had been silent as Roman spoke, before turning around to leave.

Suddenly a burst of confidence filled Virgil much like it had when he told everyone his name and it caused him to act impulsively.

Quickly before he could talk himself out of the idea,Virgil ran towards Roman and spun him round so that they were facing each other. Virgil smiled at Roman's shocked face before crashing their lips together.

The kiss was short but convayed Virgil's true feelings for Roman. Once Virgil pulled away he whispered against Princy's lips " I like you, a lot."

The realization of what had just happened hit Virgil hard. Not only had he just confessed to his crush but also kissed him.

Virgil went to turn around and hide in his room to avoid confrontation but before he had chance he felt a pair arms wrap around his waist and was pulled into another kiss.

This one however was soft and gentle. It made Virgil's heart race and left him breathless within seconds.

Once Roman pulled away the only emotion shining in his eyes was love and a huge smile spread across his face and he whispered to a blushing Virgil "I like you a lot too Virge." before pulling him back into another kiss.