30: Sabriel And Destiel

"I can't believe I got the first date, let alone year"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One evening Sam, Cas, Gabe and Dean were sat in Cas and Dean's shared apartments. It had been months since the four had been able to hang out together properly seeing as the elder two had moved away for collage leaving the younger couple in their home town, so when opportunities like this came about they jumped at the chance.

Unlike most evening however where they would gather around the TV after catching up on how things were in their lives, and re-watch their favourite film or TV shows and eat pizza. This time the four were reminiscing on past adventure and memories that they shared together and when they were apart.

Dean would think of the old group that they still go out with and Sammy when he was small as well as all the time he spend with Cas in his middle and high school days.

Sam would remember all the time he and Gabriel pranked either each other, their brothers or just some unsuspecting victim that had upset one of them or gotten in the way. All the times Dean would stay with him just to make sure he was safe and happy and all the times he and Cas would sit in the library together either studying or gossiping on how perfect each other's brothers were and how much they wished they liked them back.

Cas would think about the late night rides in Baby with Dean, unsure where they were going but didn't care because they had each other and enough music to last a life time. All the times Gabe would sneak him candy in that hallways and into hia room when he was feeling stressed or upset about something or someone. The times Sam, Charlie and him would stay up for hours talking about ships, cannon plot lines, subtext and more.

Gabriel would remember all the times Sam and him would sit in the park and watch the sunset until the stars would come out. All the times he and Cas would play with the neighborhood cat on the way to school when Dean didn't pick them up.

The four had so many memories together that they were lost telling stories and reliving the moments.

Once Gabe had finished he account on how Sam and him met one morning, Cas butted in and said "I remember the day you two started going out."

Sam laughed before saying "Who could forget, he stood up on the lunch table in the cafeteria and declared his love for me to the whole student body."

Gabe just turned his head to face Sam before saying "I can't believe I got the first date, let alone year" while smiling fondly at his boyfriend.

"Well maybe you shouldn't of doubted yourself so much, you did always flirt with me, so how could I resist your charm," Sam said before pulling his boyfriend in for a quick kiss. "Anyway you guys weren't any better we had to lock you in the closet to finally get you to confess." He said his attention turning back to the older couple.

"That was one of my best traps." Gabe cried after wiping away a fake tear.

The boys continued to share memories that they would hold dear and remember forever. They talked into the night before going to bed with smiles on their faces.