2 ~ Hero Intro

Guk P.O.V:

Smirk.

"If you dare to touch me again, but the end you know very well" I said with dominant tone.

"You can pull down my business and power Jeon, but one day I will come to your front of you and take you down with my own hands. EVERYTHING.." he roared but I don't give a shit about that because I know that day never ever come.

" he roared but I don't give a shit about that because I know that day never ever come

"Take him off, I don't wanna face him again".

"Yes sir" police dragged him away.

"Sir, you have only half an hour" my secretary said politely.

Oh shit, I totally forget.. After 2 years of my CEO life, I gonna meet my parents. Yes! 2 years of LA life! I miss my dad's strict orders, my mom's love, my friends and my cousin hmmm he is not a caring type but he is. I miss my land. Without you life here sucks guys.

Daily machine work!

That's not mean I hate my job!

Actually, I love my CEO position it's my pride.

I want to make my parents feel proud of me.

Worldwide number one businessman that's not easy. Lots of travel, lots of stress, lots of meeting, lots of fake smile, lots of enemies, lots of money. My mom totally against it when I said to dad I wanna be like you dad I wanna be like the king of the world I don't want silly kind of abcd education I want to control the world in my hands. I love adventures and challenges. When someone says to me 'no you can't do it or this is not for you'. In this world there is no way I can't do, I can do whatever want this world and I can have all whatever I want. There is no fucking NO to me and my history.

This is what fucking I'm.

My mom always treats me like 5 years old but trust me mom, I know everything at least almost.

Finally, I proved my dad to that I can do our business I'm going back to my home. This incident is enough to prove to my dad that i can run the worldwide number one Jeon Group. If I ruled the world I'd do it all, I'm on my way to rule the world.

**time skip to seoul**

I'm looking up to see the clear sky and closed my eyes 'feeling the vibe' slowly breathing the air in and sent to the whole body. A small smile appeared on my face.

Finally, I come back home.

I saw my dad and mom in the living room "Hi dad, hi mom" both are shocked, yes they dunno I will come today because I told them I will come one week later, I want to surprise them.

"Guk my dear" mom hugged me tightly and started teared up her eyes, "We thought you might come by next week" I know how much my mom missed me "Why mom you don't like I came early?" I got lightly punches in my arms "Yah, you know how much I miss you?" mom cried again I hugged her tightly in my arms and tapped her back.

I got a fake cough from my dad.

"humkum, can I join you guys? It's a very emotional moment!" act like rubbing his fake tears.

We chuckled "of course" now family group hug.

"Ohhh my son become so thin!"

"Really mom?! It's a shame compliment for my abs." I know it's just mom didn't see me for a long time. But it's too much for my 8 packs.

"Yeah, now go and take a quick shower. I will make your favourite breakfast"

"Okay mom" I went to my room I know my dad follows me and I know why.

"How was your journey jeon?"

"Yeah, it's a fine dad"

"Good job my son, I got the news and you did well" dad hugged and tapped my shoulder. "You proved yourself in these 2 years, I am really proud of you my son" dad said with a proud smile.

"Thanks dad, it's from my DNA" I smiled happily actually it's very rare to get appreciate from dad.

"Okay now go and take shower and come down quickly before your mom drag you down" dad said chuckled I joined and nodded.

After half an hour I finished my routine went to downstairs and sat on the dining chair waiting for my breakfast sat beside dad. I ate like pig i missed so much my mom's cook.

After breakfast me and dad in his office room. Dad have an office room in the home. Mom went to buy some clothes for me. Because I'm lazy to go shopping.

"Hello Uncle, Hi Jeon" hyung bowed to dad.

"Hi hyung" hugged friendly.

"Welcome back to Korea Man" showing his gummy smile.

"Hehe thanks, hyung"

"Sit yoongi" pointed the empty seat on the sofa.

Hyung sat and glancing me before the talk and I looked dad, dad nodded to hyung like okay. I can feel something is wrong.

"What is it dad? Anything serious?"

"Not like that, but it's better to cut before its getting serious" dad said with a serious tone and I nodded.

"Uncle, Result positive, we can proceed" hyung submitted on envelope cover to dad.

"Okay, then make an appointment with them today evening" hyung nodded and bowed in goodbye.

I looked dad to talk.

"Wait until your mom arrive jeon. It's our both decision so its better she is there when we open this topic" I don't understand but nodded and waiting for mom arrival.

Until me and dad talked about business people, meetings, what I learned in past 2 years, what I planned to develop our business and what people I have to handle in future everything we talked openly.

After 3 hours mom come back with lots of shopping bags.

"I think this is enough until your date my dear" mom said happily showing what he bought. I looked confused.

"What date mom?"

"Honey?" mom asked with a questionable look.

"Nope dear, I'm waiting for you."

Mom took a deep breath before talk "Okay, fine. Result?"

"Positive" dad give that envelope to mom.

"I knew it" I can see the sparkle on mom's eyes. "See my dear" changed to a serious tone.

Mom's serious tone always makes me nervous. What you planned this time mom??