53 ~ HOME

N.O.P:

Guk picked that call and put it on speaker.

"Eomma"

"What doing my babe?"

"Your babe is going to sleep again"

"Why? It is not 11 already?"

"My head.." guk gesture to him as 'Don't tell' tae looking at him confusedly and raised his eyebrows as 'why?' "Hello babe, you there?"

"Ye.. Yes, eomma. I am.. I am just tired. That's why" tae lied successfully.

"Tired of what? Is jeongguk there?"

Tae nodded "Yes eomma, he is here".

"Give the phone to him" jin does not know the phone was held by him only.

He safely turns off the speaker and takes it to his ear.

"Hello eomeonim"

"You jerk, what you did to my babe? What did I tell you yesterday? I just give you the permission for your date not for took him with you. You better get back your butt here, NOW" jin yelled at from other side.

Guk smiling in front of tae "Got it eomeonim, we will return today night"

"YAH, I said NOW"

"Sure, I will convey to him. Bye" he ended the call and did not forget to switch off without by tae's notice put it in the drawer.

"Eommonim, gave us permission to stay here how long as we want"

"Jinja? Ohhh my sweet eomma"

Guk tooks him to the bed and lay down like yesterday night. Tae felt uncomfortable.

"Gukkie, can I come out?"

"Why?"

"It feels uncomfortable"

"But you felt more comfortable on yesterday night"

"That.. that because of red wine"

"Lolita"

"Hmmm?"

"Promise me that you won't drink when I am not with you"

"Why? I will drink whenever I want"

"No, I won't allow that"

Before he talks anything guk chu on his lips "Just sleep lolita, you are in headache" chu on his temple. Tae didn't say anything went to sleep on guk's embrace.

After tae went to deep sleep guk pulled up his t-shirt very slowly, he covered him with a blanket and put all pillows around him. He took his laptop and sat beside his sleeping lolita. A few minutes later tae position is being like, he does not hug the pillow anymore, his head rested on guk's thick thigh and his hands and legs are wrapped around guk's left leg. Guk looking at the clock it shows 12:30. He turns off the laptop put it on the nearby table, before he pulled him away he brushed his hair very smoothly. Went to the bathroom takes a quick shower, wear casual dress and walks downstairs to make lunch for him and tae.

 Went to the bathroom takes a quick shower, wear casual dress and walks downstairs to make lunch for him and tae