79 ~ Honeymoon

N.O.P:

Everything going smoothly, tae and guk took lots of pictures with all of them and separately too. Jin tries his best to not cry too much. Others celebrating their marriage very very happily. Tae excitedly grabbing his gifts from them before they give or guk collect with him. When suho and his boys come to him he was so happy and suho and others pretend that they don't know who's jeongguk. And guk also acts as this is their first time meet.

Yoongi come towards guk "WB arrived here" he whispered to him, guk just nods and turns to tae direction.

📢 WB mentioned in Chapter 2 ~ Hero Intro 📢

"Lolita, come let's go to eat something" guk calling him, who is busy with staring his gifts.

"No I want to open my gifts first" he went to open the gifts. They're still on the wedding place.

"It won't go anywhere lolita, you can open later too, come on I'm hungry"

"If you are hungry you go, why are you calling me"

When guk was replied to him someone interrupted them.

"Taehyung baby"

The called man walks towards tae, tae was surprised to see that person.

"Woo Bin, Uncle" he runs towards him and hugs happily.

He hugs him back "My baby already has grown to marry someone" he rubs on his back with emotional

"I missed you uncle" tae eyes teared up.

"I missed you too baby, uncle is sorry for not meet you these days" tae pulled away from the hug.

"Days?! Years, uncle years"

"Okay okay, years. Sorry"

"Hmmm, where is noona?"

"She is taking to your eomma, go and meet her" tae nods and runs to meet her.

Once guk confirmed that tae is far away from them he starts to open his mouth "I don't.." woo bin cuts him "I am okay with your deal" both kept silent for a few seconds, woo bin continues "for my taehyung baby, he is the one more important to me than my business deal" guk smiles at him the first time, and extend his hand for handshake "good choice" woo bin replied with the same smile "Yours too".

⏮ time skip @ restaurant room number 301 ⏭

Guk arranged the foods in a particular restaurant, which is running under his name.

"Why there is no one for serve and why in this room only you and me?" tae asked to guk while taking a glance at the room and food on the table.

"Because I want it like this" guk said starts to serve his lolita.

"What's this? Spicy chicken?!!!"

Guk just nods and waits for him to eat.

"But eomma won't allow me to eat spicy foods" tae said while licking his own lips to control the temptation.