69 ~ Marriage

Tae P.O.V:

"Babe please listen.." "NO, NO, NO appa, I won't change my mind. This is the final one" I said strictly and cover him with a sheet.

"Eomma, bring that bowl"

"Yes babe, coming" eomma enters the room while mixing fastly.

"At least let me select the color"

"No yours is already selected" we all said unison, appa let out small sigh.

I start to do my work with eomma's help, eomma is an expert in this work.

Yes! we are all dyeing our hairs for Jimin and that grandpa's marriage. Suddenly jiminie hyung come up with his marriage information, we all shocked because he said that he gonna marry coming Saturday eomma was sad a little bit because he wants to do his son marriage very big level but jiminie hyung and that grandpa denied they want just simple and with few peoples only. Everyone started to do their own works for marriage, no one say what I have to do so I picked on my own. Dye or Die.

Everyone agreed to do except this appa, now he also agreed after eomma's scold 'Eeeeeeeee'.

"Perfect" I clapped my hands for my super duper work "First go and wash your hands tae" appa said and wiping the liquid drops on his face which was splashed from me when I clapped "Okay" I said and wiped my hands on appa's covered sheet.

"awv awv"

"Tannah, come which color you want, I will dye your hair" before I finish my sentence he runs to the opposite of me, all laughing at me and my son.

"Yah, I will let you choose what you want" I run behind him.

⏪ time skip @ Saturday YoonMin marriage hall & yoongi's birthday ⏩

N.O.P:

Jin and namjoon, chang wook and yoona busy with welcoming and greeting others. Jennie and hoseok busy with checking all preparations. Jeongguk and yoongi have not arrived yet, taehyung and yeontan busy with jimin's make up which is jin strictly told him to don't do anything to jimin. So here he is trying to add some extra make up on the person who is begging him to stop.

"Hyung try this lipstick this one looks great"

"Please taetae stop, I'm already enough nervous"

"That's why I'm here hyung, say ooooooo" without jimin's wish he removed the previous lipstick with a tissue and applied the red color which is he stole from jennie.

"Now you look gorgeous hyung" pinching on his cheeks fastly makes his face looks weird.

Jimin checked himself in front of the mirror "It's too much tae give me a tissue"

"No, I won't. Don't remove this"

"Please tae, don't play"

"Then promise me hyung, you will give me extra, compare to all"

Jimin looking at him with confused face "What promise? What you want tae?"

"What else, Of course the cake! Do you think I don't about your secret birthday cake for that grandpa?"

Jimin facepalmed "Okay now give the tissue" at the same time hoseok entered the room "Jimin's yours arrived"

Taehyung throws the tissue box "Yeah, my cake I am coming for you delicious" runs out from the room with the loud scream, left the hoseok in shock expression.

"From when he starts to call yoongi as a cake?" he asked confusedly and sat opposite on jimin's spot.