100 ~ Epilogue

📢 6 Years Later 📢

N.O.P:

In these six years their life went very beautifully. Tae's mother side developed with love and matured sometimes with a naughty side too. Guk's father side developed with more responsibility and care. And the cute 3 babies grow with lots of love from all sides.

📢 FYI - I picked up 3 babies named by based on taekook's true wish. I don't know where they mentioned but BTS shared their future babies name with ARMY. Jeongsan was Jeongguk's selection, Taekwon & Taeguk was Taehyung's Selection 📢

✨ New Characters Intro ✨

Jeongsan - (Guk's DNA 97%, Tae's DNA 3%) - Mostly like his pappa's character, very smart kid, neat and clean. He is the top in studies, sports and everything. And very protective over his taekwon and taeguk. He is like second parent to them. Everyone sees another guk inside of him.

Taekwon - (Guk's DNA 50%, Tae's DNA 50%) - His character mixed with guk and tae. He is average at school. Sometimes he will obey to the elder people, sometimes won't. He likes drawing and he has his pappa's talent at this and he is learning to dance for someone.

Taeguk - (Guk's DNA 5%, Tae's DNA 95%) - Last but not least, she is very very very naughty girl. She is exactly like her mamma. Everyone sees another tae inside of her. Even though it's just a starting point she hates to study from the bottom of her heart. She always roaming around their house with a mic and dancing all k-pop songs.

Sujim - (Yoongi's DNA 93% Jimin's DNA 7%) - Jimin and Yoongi's son. He got yoongi's character mostly. He's interested in writing, everyone was surprised to see him such a talented person at this age. Even though it was a small poem, there's a deeper meaning. And of course he slashed everyone with his swag.

Jisu - (Yoongi's DNA 5% Jimin's DNA 95%) - Jimin and Yoongi's daughter. She is like jimin. She was born after 2 years of sujim's birth. And likes to socialize with everyone, taeguk and jisu very good friend like their parents.

Hoya - (Hoseok' DNA 94% Jennie's DNA 6%) - He is living under a beautiful family. He is the one replacing tae's place. We don't need to say how protective jin is. Hoya loves to dance, his hobby and passion changed everything into dance.

Tannie P.O.V:

"awv awv awv" 🐶 Yah, I'm your hyung. You should listen to me 🐶 I'm trying to grab taekwon's shirt to stop the fight.

"Do you think I will leave you, taeguk? You should pay for what you did on my drawing" taekwon stops taeguk to run away from him.

"Are calling this ugly colored paper is drawing?" taeguk staying equal level to him.

"awv awv awv" 🐶 Ohhh god when you gonna stop this silly fights 🐶

"Say sorry, I will let you go" finally taekwon comes down.

"No way, I did what's best for my assignment"

"If you want to be best, then draw better than me aside from spoiling it"

"I am already did better than you"

Taekwon laughing hardly 🐶 Ohhh god I don't think they will gonna stop now, Jeongsan, I need your help 🐶 "awv awv awv" I run to find him.

N.O.P:

Taekwon picked up the paper which is just filled by all colors other than nothing.

"You're calling this is drawing?" asks as showing the paper in front of her face.

"Yeah, this is must need to frame it on our house. I will tell pappa, mamma to do it now" says proudly while grab it from him.

"Do whatever you want, but before that say sorry" taekwon asks with his last patient.