38 ~ Mistake

Guk P.O.V:

"Hyung, we need to talk" I said serious tone.

"About?" he raised one eyebrow.

"Park Bo Gum" I fisted my hand to control my temper even I don't like to say that bastard in my mouth. He didn't a shock but at the same time, he didn't say anything. My guess is right hyung knew about him.

"Follow me" he said in a cold voice and went to his car, I follow him in my car.

This is not his office way, where did he going? Is this his secret place? Is my hyung mafia? Ani he may look likes that but he is not I know my hyung. I hope.

Yoongi P.O.V:

I bring him to my other side world. This places me and uncle only knew, guk just contact them via phone only so don't know anything about here. This is uncle jeon's request, he doesn't like to his son come to this dark world. Yes, we called this place "Dark World". Here we are dealing the illegal business like kinda mafia in the corporate world. You may think I disobeyed my uncle because I bring his son here. Then you are wrong, before he comes to Seoul he already touched the "Dark World" without knowingly, so as his hyung and The Jeon Group of President I should teach him what is another side of our business.

I cleared my throat "This is the place where we are doing our illegal business, and we don't touch any innocent people cause of business ethics. This is the time to you should know about our "Dark World", you already knew about them via phone calls only, you did that last time also to broke the Kim's house security and day before you contact them to your office and ordered them to do find about 'Park Bo Gum'" he just nodded with no emotions on his face "We already do that project for 2 years, here about his information. Play it" I ordered one of the workers. In front of us, the big size screen starts to show about that bastard information what I personally ordered them to collect. He slightly watching the screen.

**A few minutes later**

"So that bitch is here now" he smirked evilly "your countdown start PARK.BO.GUM"

"We don't allow to kill anyone without uncle permission, but if uncle knows about this matter then he will be the first person to kill this bastard"

"No hyung, I want to kill him with my hands. How dare he to touch my lolita, My lolita, MINE" everyone feared to his sounds and expression except me.

Ringing.. Ringing.. My phone.

Ringing.. Ringing.. His phone.

We both tapped that green button on our phones.

N.O.P:

**Body Gourds (ARMY) at JinHit University & Guk and Yoongi at Dark World**

Yoongi ARMY & Yoongi [↔] Guk ARMY & Guk

YA: Boss, someone [↔] GA: Boss, one guy
come and start [↔] comes from
talk to young [↔] nowhere and talking
boss Park Jimin. [↔] to your wife and
And young boss looks [↔] they hugged
happy for met him [↔] each other
And and.. [↔] And and..

Yoongi: WTH, [↔] Guk: And what?
just spit out [↔] tell me before I kill you

Both ARMY said in unison:
And they're trying to hide their hickeys from that new person.

Yoongi & Guk:
WHAT?!

Yoongi kicked the nearby table that table flys and landed on the floor to upside down.

Guk did just one bunch that smart big size screen goes to the 100 of small pieces and lost his original shape.

And the worker's reaction stunned their place like statue no one have not an idea to what to do next in front their high temper bosses.