9 ~ Virthday

Tae P.O.V:

"Happpieee Birthday my babe" eomma hugged me tightly and kissed on my cheeks.

"Thank you eomma" I said in my sleepy tone.

Yes, I and tannie slept a few more hours. After all, that's early morning!!!

"What you want this birthday babe?"

I start to think, almost everything I have, what should I ask?!.

Yeah got it.

"Eomma, I want spicy food"

"WHAT?" eomma shocked.

I never ever tried spicy foods in my life, eomma told me when I was a little babe, I ate spicy food and crying the whole day for that. They were tried to convince me but I never listened to them and cried again and again. So from that day, they're very careful in my food items.

Now I am an adult so I can take that, at least only one time I want to taste that spicy food.

"No babe, You may ask whatever you want, but except this one."

"Eomma, please only one time"

"No"

"Jebal"

"No means no tae"

"Eomma, You only asked me first what I want now you get backward, it's not fair" I whimpered.

"I don't know how to cook spicy foods, babe"

"Eomma, you started to lying me?"

"What? no babe"

"When I was in school you cooked special spicy food for you, appa and hyung. I know that. Hyung already told me." I sad little bit angry.

"That hobi.. Listen babe you can't take spicy foods.."

"No can. That situation is when I was young, now I am an adult 18 years old boy. BIG BOY. So I can take, and one more thing without try you can't judge me eomma."

"I am your eomma tae, I know you better than you know about yourself"

"awv awv"

"See tan-ah also want me to try", please eomma" I begged him shows my box smile I sure he will fall for this.

He chuckled "My babe.. how I can resist you if you act like this" ruffled my hair and pinched my nose.

"Then yes right?"

Eomma nodded "But this is first and last okay?"

"Yes" I get up and started to jump on the bed.

"Thank you eomma, love you." I kissed on eomma cheeks.

"Love you too babe, now go and brush your teeth and come down your favorite breakfast is ready"

"Nae eomma".

After a routine basis I and tannie went down. I let him go in the living room.

"Happpieee Birthday my sweetie" appa hugged me.

I hugged back "Thank you appa".

"Here's your birthday gift"

"WOW, MY GUCCI"