95 ~ Make'uuu Luv

Happy happy happpieee birthday my dear IDIOT aka Jeon Jeongguk 😍💜😘

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

N.O.P:

Tae struggling into guk's hot kisses, his body wants that kiss but his mind is not cooperating after the thoughts of shopping bags. Guk softly pushed him on the seat hovers him while kissing those sinful lips passionately, finally, he gonna enjoy his real honeymoon after damn days. Guk one hand caresses his cheek to keep steady, and another hand slides under his shirt roaming on hot soft skin. Tae pants get heavy when he feels guk's cold fingers pinching and playing with his soft nipples. He grabs guk hand on his own shirt to stop moving further, guk immediately stops and glancing with doubt and nervous thought of he misunderstood something by tae's activity. Tae panting slightly he waits for him to speak.

"I.. I left my bags at home" said between small pants.

"Huh?"

"We need to go home first and pick up my things then we go our private home"

"You have all the facilities there too, lolita. Did you forget that?"

"No, I bought gi.." tae instantly covers his mouth "I.. I mean my bags, shop.. Shopping bags. You said you will take me in two weeks, so I didn't prepare for your sudden plans" guk cups his pouty face "I already moved that things to our home" tae eyes widen in shock "Huh?! How? When? Did.. did you open it?" guk shook his head slowly with a soft smile "Nope, I guessed it you might have bought them for our plans, so I moved it" guk says the truth, tae sighs in relief.

Guk leans to kiss him, but tae covers his mouth again, guk glancing him at like 💭 What's now?! 💭 "I.. I.. wanna sleep now" tae said with a shudder, guk gets upon him "Okay, any way you need some rest for our night, so I will let you go just for now, lolita" went to his seat and closes his eyes to take some rest.

A few minutes passed, guk opens his eyes when he felt a weight on his lap "I just said I wanna sleep, I didn't mention you to go away" tae mumbles and buried his into guk's neck, guk smiles slightly and pulls him to sit comfortably. Tae went to sleep after getting some taste on guk's neck mole area, guk hugs his lolita softly. The entire journey goes to each other warm embrace.

⏮ time skip @ they reached at around 11 pm ⏭

When they arrived tae's first sleepy word "Gukkie, piggyback" tae demands with a cute pout, guk gladly accepts it. Tae wraps his hand and legs around him very tightly, tae bites his right earlobe along with piercing, guk give one little jump on his hand to make tae do comfortably with his height position.

"Gukkie.." calls him softly "Hmmm" guk hums as walking slowly "ahmm.. You.. Why.. Is.." he's so nervous and shy to ask "Aishhhh nothing" guk spins him to come front in single turn, tae jolted by his sudden action "Don't cut your words lolita, ask whatever you have in mind" tae took few seconds "You.. you already planned this?" guk get his point, and he got a chance to know tae is really ready to do this or not, so he plans to play with him.