Ouch

Bakugou
Bakugou woke up to a bright light.
He looked around, where the fuck am I?
He tried to get up but realised he was chained down to a chair. What the fuck?
"Oh, he finally awakes." Came a deep voice. Bakugou searched for the owner of that voice and came face to face with Patches, the tall dark haired male with the fire quirk, at least as far as Bakugou could remember.
"Where the fuck am I?" He questioned.
"To be honest, I don't know myself." Bakugou shot him an angry but questioning glance. The villain shrugged. "We just took you to where Tomu asked."
"The fuck is a tomu?!" He saw the villain's eyes widen slightly as if he didn't mean to say that.
"Doesn't matter." He seemed embarrassed or just annoyed, it was hard to tell with the patches covering most of his face.
"Pffft. Whatever."
The villain called out "Toga, just fucking knock him out again! This brat's giving me a headache."
"Okay Dabiiiiii!" He could see Dabi give her an annoyed look.
The psycho girl approached Bakugou with a syringe like doctors use filled with a weird liquid. "Don't worry, this won't hurt... Too much!" As she quickly and violently stabbed it into his arm.
Bakugou let out a grunt of pain and began thrashing around. "Jeez, what's with this guy?" The guy with Patches asked the Crazy Bitch. Bakugou didn't get to hear her response as he had drifted into unconsciousness.

Kirishima
When the heroes had returned, they weren't in good shape. Aizawa was covered in a lot of bandages, Present Mic's gear was battered and his hair was sticking in at least 7 directions.Vlad's arm was bent in so many ways, it was hard to tell where his elbow and shoulder were. All of them had lost a lot of blood and had burns.
"Stupid villains, next time I see them, I'm gonna give them a lesson they'll never forget!"
"Cut it out Vlad, none of use could hold out against those villains and you're not going to be able to handle them all on your own."
"I'm gonna help him! They broke my headphones!!"
"Cut it out Mic!! Stop encouraging him!"
"So, got any special ideas for dealing with the villains? I'm gonna scream in their ears!"
"MIC!!!"
Kirishima would've laughed if he wasn't so worried, it's been hours now and there was still no sign of Bakugou
"He'll be alright Kiri!" Mina said, realising his concern.
"Yeah, Bakugou's really strong!" Sero added.
"This one time, he managed to make an explosion that sent me to the other end of the school grounds!"
"Denki! That's not helping!" Sero shrieked.
"My point is, those villains wouldn't be able to get to him! He'd probably blow them all the way to hell before they even knew what hit 'em!" Kaminari grinned.
Kirishima nodded, that did sound like something Bakugou would do.
It did seem so weird though, how the villains had just stopped fighting and moved off. They must've gotten something, or someone! Kirishima was worried sick.

FOUR UPDATES??
This is what happens when I have free time.

It's probably going to be getting more interesting in the next chapter.
Which is probably gonna be tomorrow cuz I'm lazy.