Creative Title

"Oh damn guys." Uraraka said, rummaging around her pockets. She pulled out a few coins and notes but that was it. She turned around expectantly, looking for where Kaminari and Sero were hiding. She found their faces sticking out from behind a plant pot, she sighed. Uraraka turned back to the other girls.

"I've only got enough money to get two ice-creams." Uraraka looked at the menu again. "One of them has to be a single one though, I guess I'll have that one. You two have to share." Mina patted her on the back.

"That's fine." The pink girl said, way too happily. "We can share, right Tooru?" The invisible girl's earings shook back and forth, she was nodding. Uraraka grinned evilly and nodded to the idiots behind the plant pot, they grinned back.

"Okay guys, choose whicheverver ones you want, I'll be right back." She began walking off. "Call me when you're at the front of the queue. Uraraka walked off back outside.

Sero and Kaminari saw this as their opportunity and dashed forward, making sure to stay slightly hidden at all times. The approached the pink and invisible girls. When they had gotten close enough, they put on their disguises.

Sero tied his hair up high into a ponytail and put on a baggy red hoodie. Kaminari put on his dark purplish wig, which went down to his chin. He then proceeded to put on massive hoop earrings and removed his black leather jacket and replaced it with a purple one. Sero was flushed red with embarrassment.

Kaminari made his voice higher, copying exactly what Jirou sounded like. He spoke loudly in order to gain the attention of the pink haired girl close by. Mina turned slightly and raised an eyebrow, listening in. Listening to conversations of UA students was now a habit of hers, so she could find out all the drama at her school.

"Oh, I heard that Uraraka is throwing a huge party tomorrow." Mina nodded, she just remembered it was happening. Kaminari fiddled with one of his earrings. "Do you wanna go with me?" The blonde pretended to act embarrassed about it. He winked at Sero.

Sero turned even redder, despite knowing how in inaccurate it was to Yaomomo. "Uh---yeahhh." He awkwardly finger gunned before immediately putting his arms down again. "A-as in... A date, right?" He smiled shakily. Kaminari smiled at him softly, Sero was so embarrassed.

Mina's eyes lit up and looked back at Tooru. Her face lit up into an evil grin. She tapped the invisible girl on the shoulder and began to talking to her really quickly. She stuttered once or twice but she eventually got there, Tooru happily accepted her invite.

The boys instantly grabbed their clothes and darted behind the plant pot again. Sero covered his bright red face with his elbow. Kaminari chuckled and moved his arm, planting a small kiss on the dark haired boy's head. Sero's eyes widened and he looked at his boyfriend sheepishly. They began changing back into their original outfits.

----oOo----

When they got back outside, Kaminari smiled, putting his thumbs up. Kirishima grinned.

"Mission success!" Kaminari bumped knuckles with the purple haired boy next to him. Monoma raised an eyebrow in confusion, then eyebrows relaxed when he realised what had happened.

"Ohhhhh. You're trying to get the pink one to begin dating the invisible one." Monoma nodded. "Please do that, the pink one won't stop complaining about how single she is!" Bakugou groaned in agreement.

"And we need to help Mina out," Kirishima said in his overly righteous voice. "For all the years I've known her, she keeps on getting a boyfriend or girlfriend and they always ended up being friends instead." He shook his head sadly.

"We've just got to make sure the invisible bitch thinks racoon face is the only option." Bakugou sat up. "We have to kill everyone else."

"What the hell? We're not killing anyone Suki!" Kirishima poked Bakugou on the cheek. "We've just got to let Mina figure it out on her own, and if it doesn't work then we'll be there for her."

"Pfffft." Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's unfinished ice-cream. "If it doesn't work, my plan is the backup." He began devouring the chocolate dessert, much to Kirishima's dismay.

I'm so sorry for this awfulness that I have presented you with but I'm going to try to hurry up and update you guys with actually important chapters and not this mindless idiocy.

And I missed out on Kaminari's birthday so someone go please apologise to him for me.

Thanks for 32k reads!!!