Late for School

"WE'RE LAAAAATE!" Kirishima screamed, leaping out of bed and knocking Bakugou off. Bakugou landed on the floor, in just his underwear. Kirishima had to face away to hide his growing blush.
"LATE FOR WHAT?!!!" He yelled, jumping to his feet and igniting explosions in his hands. He turned and realized he was right next to Kirishima and calmed down the explosions. Kirishima grabbed him by the shoulders.
"School. Started. An. Hour. Ago." He said.

Bakugou dashed to get out of Kirishima's grip but instead head butted him and nearly fell over again but caught himself on the desk nearby. Kirishima fell straight forward onto Bakugou, colliding with his chest and falling to the floor. "Owwwww." He moaned, rubbing his head.
"Fucking hurry already!" Bakugou slipped on a shirt.
"Okay, Bakubro!" He got up and began getting ready with Bakugou. He turned to face Bakugou as Katsuki slapped a small bandage onto his cheek. Did he even still need that bandage? He had it all the way from the villain attack, that was around a week ago. Surely it would've healed by now. And Bakugou is still wearing bandages on his arms, they were from before the villain attack. Kirishima still didn't know what the wounds under there were from, but it was starting to bug him.

Bakugou was already done and was waiting for the redhead to hurry up. He glanced at his watch then sat down on a chair. "Hurry up Shitty Hair! We're so late!" He groaned.
"Shitty Hair?" He pushed Bakugou back so the chair he was on lightly hit the wall and leaned on Bakugou's knee. "I thought we had a whole moment where you stopped calling me that!" Bakugou turned away flushing.
"Shit-Shitty Hair suits you better!" He spluttered.
"My hair's not that different from yours!" Kirishima gestured to Bakugou's hair and his.
"Yeah it is!" Bakugou exclaimed.
"Oh my god, we're so late!"
"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THIS WHOLE TIME!" The explosive boy yelled.
Kirishima kissed him in the forehead. "Congratulations, you were right." And stepped away to get dressed.
Bakugou sat there, red faced and frozen. Kirishima chuckled at how flustered Bakugou could get.

Short fluffy chapter.
I'm extremely angst deprived.
Thanks so much for over 800 reads!
And this chapter title is so creative... I just... I'm shocked at my artistic abilities.