I Just Can't Keep Things Happy For Too Long 😅

|Trigger Warnings|
They walked back to the Heights Alliance quickly before it got dark, the teachers would be doing checkups soon and they  didn't want to miss them or they'd probably get the telling off of a lifetime.
Bakugou waved goodbye to Kirishima as he entered the dorm next to his and quickly locked his door behind him whilst flicking the switch to his lights.
He hit his back against the door and slowly slid downwards holding his head in his arms. I had a good day today, what's wrong with me? Tears came down slowly, as more tears joined them. Pathetic.
After a short while, he picked himself up as me made his way to the bathroom. He faced the mirror but instantly looked down again, he didn't want to see the face of a fuck up. Instead he unwrapped the bandages around his arms to see what damage that bitch had done.
The cuts seemed to be healing and were scabbed over, he could still make out the words there: Stupid, weak, useless- words Bakugou agreed described him well. He punched the mirror, causing a crack to form and a huge crashing sound.
Bakugou properly faced himself in the mirror this time, his face was red and tear covered from crying, the bandage on his face was still there, hiding the word Bakugou hate the most. He pulled off the bandage and looked at it, it hadn't healed as well as the rest of the cuts for some reason and it was still oozing blood.
Bakugou reached for a blade he had stashed before and held it up to his face, ready to make the word indistinguishable but he stopped. It was true anyway, no point in getting rid of it. He grabbed a plaster and stuck it over instead, covering it. Then he replaced the bandages on his arms with cleaner ones.
He sat down on the floor of the bathroom and cried, for so long he just let the tears finally escape. So fucking stupid! He began hitting the back of his head against the wall before turning around and hitting his forehead.
He felt liquid pour down his face and the wall falling apart, he could feel his skin and the plaster on the wall peeling off and blood dripped into his eyes and onto his clean bandages.
He stopped and looked down at his hands. Why am I like this? Why can't I just be a hero like everybody else? I couldn't even save myself!
He cried more, thinking about how he ruined everyone's lives.
I'm just a fuck up! Maybe I should just die like they said...

Thank you for over 300 hundred reads and 60 votes!
Yeah, this isn't a great chapter, sorry!