Mwhahaha evil plan

I couldn't think of a good title

Kaminari's PoV

"How the hell are we even going to make Tooru and Mina end up together?" Sero whispered really loudly to me causing Jirou to spin and wack me in the eye with a stray wire. She seemed suddenly excited. She looked back and forth between me and Sero.

"You're also trying to get Tooru and Mina to hook up?" She grinned as Sero and I nodded furiously. She clapped her hands in delight. "Oh okay, this might work!" I looked puzzled so she carried on. "You two are friends with Shinsou right?" Suddenly Sero grinned. "That's a great idea!" He punched the air. I looked back and forth between the two and they high fived.

Sero must've noticed the confusion on my face and explained. "We can use Shinsou's quirk and get them to confess to each other!" I could feel my skin buzzing with excitement, this could probably work. I think. Sero and Jirou backed away from me and I realised I was literally buzzing. Sparks flew off my skin. I immediately began to try to calm down.

Instantly the sparks stopped and I looked around because usually my quirk doesn't shut off that quickly. Aizawa was staring at me with gleaming red eyes. I shrunk back into my seat.

"Kaminari Denki, that's the seventh time this lesson that your quirk has managed to interfere with my lesson, one more time and I'll have to set my future husb-Present Mic on you." Jeez Sensei, your gay is showing.

He turned back around and carried on writing on the board as the students around me laughed quietly. Not Sero or Jirou of course, they were laughing very loudly. Sero patted me on the back. "Congrats, seven times in three minutes is a new record!" I grinned back. "Gee, thanks." Sero smiled again. Oh my god he's so cute. Electricity crackled around me. Oh crap, now my gay is showing. Suddenly a gray scarf was wrapped around me and the electricity vanished.

"Kaminari! What did I just say? Get your ass to 1b's room, Hizashi is in there teaching English." I smiled really obviously and got up when the coils of scarf relaxed. Shinsou's in class 1B now isn't he? I can ask him in there.

"Eight times now!" Sero called after me as I left the room.

Yep, they're still trying to get Mina a girlfriend.

Oh yeah and Shinsou moved to 1B, also Grape Groper left and probably died. Idk