Who is this guy?

Kaminari's PoV

"For the last time, you lunatic!" Bakugou yelled. "You can't bite through handcuffs!" He jumped around in his seat, trying to move it closer to where I was. I can't believe this fool is doubting my power. I have eaten more metal than what's considered edible food and I'm still alive apparently.

I tried biting down again on the metal cuffs holding me to the chair but I didn't even dent it. I attempted again and still nothing. "I'm starting to think you're right." I sighed. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"You are so fucking stupid." He groaned.

"I don't see you coming up with any brilliant ideas, smartass." I argued. He growled, managing to move his chair closer to mine and kicking me in the shin. "Owww." I cried. The red eyed asshole smirked. I tried to kick him back but almost ended up falling over.

"Okay that's it." A deep voice came from behind me. I turned my head, squinting at the dark area behind me but I couldn't see anybody there. I turned back to Bakugou, he seems to have spotted something in the darkness. I turned back and strained to see again and this time I saw a figure walking closer. I tried to shuffled my chair backwards but I got stuck. Bakugou stayed where he was with a slightly pissed off expression, as if this was his normal routine. Assuming by the fact he'd been kidnapped multiple times before, I guessed he was used to this.

"I've had enough of you dumbasses." The figure said. They stepped into the light and I could make out a bit of what they looked like. They appeared to be male and looked to be around their late 20s with bright yellow eyes, spiky brown hair and slight stubble, they were pretty tall and well built. Definitely more athletic that me, actually even more than Bakugou. They wore a black coat over a dark grey collared shirt with the first three buttons undone. They didn't seem like any villain we've encountered before. If I hadn't been kidnapped by them I would've said they were pretty hot. Actually they're still hot.

"Sup fucker." I grinned. Bakugou looked at me as if to say 'What the fuck dude? Are you trying to get killed?' If you want the honest answer then no. I want to get back home and see if Hanta's alright. Speaking of which, that softie is probably going to be worried. God, this dude better let us go soon so I can stop my dumb boyfriend from feeling any emotion other than happiness.

The figure looked at me, having to face downward since I was sitting and they were pretty damn tall.

"Sup little brat." The man said, glaring. He cracked his knuckles. He took a few steps closer to me, I didn't bother shuffling backwards because I knew my chair was already stuck. Instead, I looked the man straight in the eye and winked. The man scowled.

"Get away from that dumbass or I'll beat your ass." Bakugou growled. The man rolled his eyes and took a step back. I silently thanked the angry guy for saving my life. After a few seconds in silence and me reflecting on my life decisions, I'm starting to think being kidnapped isn't as good as I'd been expecting. Like where the hell are the deathtraps and torture devices? I've been completely ripped off! This is so stupid.

The darker haired dude carried on glaring at me, I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I hate children." The man groaned, stepping back into the darkness.

Sorry for the short and basically useless chapter but I'm going to be really busy for a while so I wanted to at least post something.
But still, thanks for 48k reads!