True love

Mina's PoV

"Katsubro?"

"Yeah?"

I looked at him with the best puppy eyes I could possibly manage.

"Do you think I'll ever find true love?"

"Jesus fuck Pinky!" He pushed me jokingly. He's not as grumpy as he lets most people see. He's a really nice dude once you get to know him.

"I'm serious!" I was actually being serious, I'm the biggest third wheel ever. The singlest Pringle. The forever alone. The fries at the bottom of the bag. The spilt tea.

"Yeah I guess," he answered. I sat up straight.

"Really? Do you actually mean that? Are you messing with me? Fuck you!" If he's not messing with me then I will be the happiest pink child alive.

"I don't know! Who do you like? Cuz I'm pretty sure I know a girl who likes you."

"OH MY GODS REALLY? WHOOO?" I questioned louder than I probably should have, but I'm happy as fuck right now.

"Tell me who you like first." Baku is a stubborn thot.

"Fuck you!" I stuck my tongue out at him. After some serious pondering about if I should trust him, I gave in.
"Fiiine!" I whined.

"Who is it then?"

"You know Tooru right?" I asked slowly.

"The invisble bitch?" He asked looking extremely confused.

"Yes! You actually know her name?!" I was pretty shocked tbh.

"Nope," he answered, now I'm the one looking confused.

"What the fuck do you mean then, Explodyboi? How did you know I meant her then?"

"Lucky guess," He smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean??"Bakugou just shook his head laughing.

"Who do ya think likes me then? Tell ME!"

"I think you'll be okay on your own."

"Bakuhoe you little bitch." What the hell? This is trickery. He didn't even tell me! Now I'm going to be single forever. It's all Bakugou's fault. I'm going to find Kiri and ask him to sort out his delinquent boyfriend/future husband.

I looked at my phone remembering that I asked Jirou for some juicy gossip. I scanned my phone and she told me she didn't have any news.
I looked at my phone again.

"Holy Hades! It's fucking two hours into school time!!"

"Wait Hades? Oh my fucking gods have you read those books?!" Wait hold on, he reads. I'm shook.

"You've read it? Oh my gods Baku!!!" *Fangirling*

"Anyway, back to the issue at hand: we're late for school." I continued.

Bakugou checked his phone

"Oh fuck."

I looked over at his phone.

"Ooooh, seven messages from your favourite Kiri?" I asked jokingly.

"Fuck off! Can you not even count? How does that look like seven?!" He growled. "Anyways we both already have our stuff for school and our uniforms so we just need to fucking get dressed and then we'll find a way to get to school fucking quickly."

"Good idea." I gave him a thumbs up.

This is one of the most random chapters ever but YEET.
I love Mina so let me just give her some time to shine.