Afternoon Run

Creative Title, I know.

Bakugou knew he shouldn't be doing any physical activities for a while, but he couldn't stand to be trapped doing nothing with only his thoughts. So he was going on an afternoon run.
The entire school were having the week off so Bakugou guessed he should spend it as best as he could.
He was going down his normal pathway which hardly ever had any people on it. He was dressed in a simple long sleeved grey shirt, black sweatpants.
Buzz.
The fuck? Bakugou picked up his phone and saw a text from Kirishima.
Where you at bro? I heard you left Recovery Girl's room- Kirishima
Just out on a run, don't worry Shitty Hair. -Bakugou
I'm always worried.
See ya there! -Kirishima.
Shit. He found a small patch of grass and sat down, he was getting pretty tired and sore.
A few minutes passed before Bakugou saw any sign of human life.
Kirishima's bright red mop of hair appeared and was hanging loosely by his shoulders and he had a massive grin plastered on his face.
He sped up and ran straight into Bakugou, trapping him in a bear hug.
"AGH! KIRISHIMA!"
"Hehe!" He laughed. "How are you Bakubro? I haven't seen you in ages!"
"It's been two fucking hours since I last saw you, Shitty Hair!"
"See what I mean? That's way too long!"
He crashed onto the grass, causing Bakugou to laugh.
"You fucking idot."
"Hey!"

"I was so worried Bakugou, don't ever do that again!" He pointed at the blonde.
"You don't have to worry about me Kirishima! I could handle them on my own."
"Of course you could!" He grinned. "Nobody at school doubted you!"
Nobody doubted him? Bakugou smiled weakly.
"You can call me Katsuki, by the way..."
Kirishima's smile widened. "Really? You can call me whatever you like, Eijirou is much first name though."
"Okay, Hair for Brains!"
"What?? I thought we were having a moment there!"
"You did say I could call you whatever I wanted!"
Kirishima thought for a second. He held up his hands in finger guns. "You got me there bro!" Then laughed.
Bakugou laughed along too. Then he stopped.
"Eijirou, I need to tell you something."
"What?" He stopped laughing too.
"I was so worried about you when I heard there were villains... I couldn't protect you... I'm sorry!" He blushed slightly.
"Jeez Katsuki, if anyone should be sorry, it should be me! I wasn't the one that got kidnapped because their best friend couldn't protect him!" He exclaimed.
"Kirishima..."
"Yeah Bakubro?"
"I-uh... Think I kinda..."
"Yeah?"
"Ikindafuckinglikeyouandiwasreallyworriedimsosorry!" He hurried. He turned even redder.
"What? I couldn't quite hear you." He joked.
"I fucking like you Kirishima!" He yelled with his eyes scrunched shut.
Kirishima kissed him on the cheek. "I fucking like you too, Bakugou."

Yeah, I was getting really impatient.
And thank you everyone for over 100 reads!