Hands in The Middle

Y'all ever watch SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water? Don't they do hands in the middle in that or am I crazy?

Kaminari's PoV

You know what? I thought to myself. This isn't very interesting. I began to try and rock my chair back and forth but I realised it must've been nailed to the floor after I had tried to do a flip and apparently hit the guard in the face. He was not particularly happy about that and tried to threaten to kill me. It was not particularly creative. At least now that my voice is gone I can't say to him any more stupid crap.

Ugh, this is so boring though. What to do? What to do? Hmmmm... I couldn't think of any bright ideas. I decided that I should do the worst possible thing imaginable so the guards would be so fed up with me they'll just let me go. That'll work right? Only one way to find out.

I began trying to think of the stupidest thing I could possibly do, unfortunately I was out of ideas. Instead I tried to think of what my friends would do. Sero would cry. Kirishima would try to be manly. Bakugou would be angry. Mina would use her acid. Wait hold on a sec, I still have my quirk! This room was mostly made of metal wasn't it? I hope so, I'm not particularly observant.

I stomped my foot onto the ground really hard. I felt all the guards in the room stop what they were doing, a few downstairs came down to check what the noise was about. Right as I could feel them enter the room, I stomped my foot on the ground again, this time letting loose enough electricity to knock out as many people as I guessed were in the room. Unconscious bodies hit the floor. A few more people ran into the room and since I had not used up my quirk completely, I still had a bit more energy before I turned completely stupid. As I heard the last of them enter, I used what was left of my quirk. I grinned, before blacking out.

Bakugou's PoV

"Grape 2.0, that fool isn't our greatest concern at the moment!" I yelled. He looked incredibly insulted.

"Say that again!" He yelled at me. When I didn't say anything he scoffed. "Too scared, Blasty?" I knew he was just getting me to talk so he could use his quirk on me, but I wasn't falling for it this time. Instead, I punched him. He stumbled back, grabbing his jaw.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten that he had been working out since the sports festival where he got beat by dumbass Deku. When he hit me back, I fell.

I didn't even hear the other guys trying to stop us until I had landed the other hit, but I punched him in the stomach this time. I was ready to use my quirk on him when I was stopped.

Kirishima got in between us with his quirk. I tried pushing past him. Unfortunately, he was stronger than I was and his quirk was great for shit like this. Shinsou wiped his bleeding face and didn't try to fight the redhead.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" He yelled. I was speechless, he didn't often yell like this. "We're going to help both of them out okay? Now stop arguing!" He looked at me, questioning, I sighed and nodded. He looked at Shinsou who did the same. Kirishima released his quirk.

"Okay, since we don't have much time we're going to have to rush." Kirishima said. "We don't have much of a plan but we're going to stay at the woods near Katsuki's house, it helps that their base just happens to be near the centre of it. When we're there we'll prepare ourselves for a fight and then head in. Shinsou and I will guard the entrance while Katsuki and Mina go ahead inside. Sero, you protect our belongings back at camp."

"What?!" Sero asked, incredulous. "Stay at the base? That's my boyfriend in there!"

"Exactly." Shinsou said. "That's why you need to stay at the base, you'll be distracted. Plus if Kaminari manages to escape before we get him, you'll be able to spot him and call us." Sero still seemed annoyed at the idea but agreed.

"Yes! I get to go on a proper mission!" Mina punched the air.

"It's not really a proper mission, Racoon." I told her. "Technically we're not allowed to do this."

"Who gives a shit!" She yelled with the exact same energy as her last statement. I chuckled.

"Okay, everyone got the plan?" Kirishima asked. Suddenly he grinned. "Hands in the middle!"

"No." Everybody groaned. He frowned.

"Let's do fucking hands in the middle, assholes." I growled. Everyone nodded and Kirishima grinned again. "Fuck. One, two, three... to-uh-Pikachu!" Shinsou looked at me. "Oh and that kid from the 'wait a minute, who are you' vine!"

I'm going to write the next chapter tomorrow, if I fail then get Santa to sue me. If he's not available Satan is the next best option.
Thanks so much for 80k reads tho!
I don't know how this story has so many reads, it sucks and I hate it!