More Ouch

It was all darkness, pitch black suffocating darkness.
"Please Tomura-chan! Can I do it? Please please please~?" Came a high pitch screech
"Fine! If you leave me alone!" This was a different voice, more masculine.
"Deal!"
"What the fuck is going on? Do what? I swear when I find out, I'm gonna beat you all to he-!"
A sharp pain in his left thigh and the light began streaming into his vision. He could now see that he was in the same area as before, but this time the Handy Man was here.
He looked down and saw that the Psycho Bitch had embedded a knife into his leg.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" He screamed.
"Tomura-chan wants to hurt you for locking away his boss, but I'm going to hurt you instead. And don't worry," Bakugou started worrying.  "It would've been much better for you if he had done it~" She giggled.

When Aizawa returned, he didn't bring any good news.
"Bakugou wasn't at his home... It's very likely he was taken by the league of villains..."
Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no!!! This was the outcome Kirishima was dreading the most. Now that they realise that Bakugou won't join them in the league what could they possibly want from him?
"The most likely reason is that they feel that Bakugou was responsible for All For One's imprisonment!" Iida made karate chopping motions as he spoke.
Everyone silently agreed.
Deku spoke up. "It can't be anything too bad, if they were going to kill Kacchan, we would've found him already."
"Unless they're going to make him suffer first." Todoroki said.
Everyone looked at Kirishima then Todoroki again, looking for a reaction and silently scolding Todoroki for his stupidity.
Kirishima was distraught, but he didn't let it show on his face. "We'll get him back before they can even lay a finger on him!" He shouted, much to the support of his fellow students and knowing looks from his teachers.

Screams, Bakugou could hear screams. But who were they from. Psycho Bitch? No, she was laughing. But there was nobody else here. Who was screaming then?
Bakugou came to the realisation.
He was screaming, so loudly he was surprised Psycho Chick was standing so close to him.
"Ohhh are you okay Katsu-kun?" She hummed, then carved into his arm.
He looked down at himself. Blood, there was so much blood.
What was she doing to him?
He could make out distinct patters in the blood but there was so much he couldn't see what they were.
"Oh I have an idea!" I have an idea too, leave me the fuck alone! She held her knife to his face and began scratching his cheek whilst giggling.
Then she stabbed the blade into his arm to go get something. He yelled in pain.
She returned with a mirror and wiped most of the blood away with her hand.
She pointed the mirror at his face, he could see tears drying on his face and new ones falling.
MONSTER was carved into the middle of his cheek in jagged lines and full caps. He tried to face away from the mirror but she grabbed his face and made him keep looking.
Bakugou didn't like looking in the mirror at the best of days, he hated seeing himself. But seeing himself so weak and defenseless, was just awful. And that bitch had carved the word Bakugou hated the most on his face.
Monster, he had been called that so many times. I am a monster. He thought dejectedly.
She put down the mirror. She reached into his pocket and grabbed something rectangular. Oh, his phone.
She used his own thumb to unlock it and took a photo.
"Ohhh who should I send this to Katsu-kun~?"
"F-fuck off!" He couldn't even speak properly. Pathetic.
"Don't be so rude Katsu!" And she dug her nails into his jaw as he winced in pain. She seemed satisfied with that and looked once more at his phone.
"Let's see who you texted last..." She said in a sing-song voice. "Ooooh, who's this? Kirishima? Is he your boyfriend~?"
I fucking wish, Crazy Lady, he thought.
Oh wait, how could he have been so selfish. Was Kirishima okay? He couldn't ask her, she'd find out he was someone important to him and hurt him!
"Fuck no, he's-he's just a random extra!"
"Awwww! I thought I stumbled across something good! Wait who's this?" She turned the screen to face him.
Damn, it was fucking Deku. "'Kacchan?' Who's Kacchan?"
"Just some dickheaded jerk..." He replied.
"Oh why can't I find anyone good to send it to! This is so an-!"
She was cut off by the figure who had entered the room.
Who the fuck was that?