Fight fight fight

Oh god I hate this story but I'm going to finish it up because y'all don't deserve for this story to end on a messy cliffhanger.

Bakugou's PoV

The man with white hair landed in a superhero pose on the ground behind Kaminari. He glared at us with his piercing yellow eyes, grabbing the back of the blonde's neck and holding a knife. Mina was about to rush ahead but I stopped her, instead we stood in defensive positions.

"Oh my god, Kami what happened?" The pink haired girl gasped. Her mood had changed dramatically from the bubbly happy disaster it was a minute ago. Annoying as that was, I preferred it so much more over her sounding almost already defeated.

"Pinky, it'll be alright." I said, pushing her behind me and speaking over my shoulder. She was about to argue but I quickly spoke.

"It'll be better if you stand back, I don't want to accidentally blow you up. Plus you have a longer range attack than I do." I pointed out. She nodded grimly.

"Seriously, you're just going to plan an attack right in front of me while I have your friend here?" The man asked. Then his voice changed to a more familiar one, Kaminari's. "You're just going to let me die?"

"No!" Mina started but I gave her a glance as if to say 'it's fine, I'll handle this' she nodded but looked less defeated, as if she was thinking. I raised an eyebrow but she shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Let the bastard go." I told the yellow eyed freak. He seemed amused.

"The stupid little bitch only got us the pictures but apparently couldn't find the names of all your dumb little classmates." He shook his head, I assumed he was talking about Uraraka.

"So I'm going to ask you this once, if you don't give the goddam right answer I'll kill them both." He growled. I was confused for a second when he said 'both' but he reminded me. His voice had changed to Monoma's. "Don't be a fool."

"What's going on over there?" Kirishima asked over the walkie talkies, luckily Shinsou convinced us to keep the volume down. I didn't answer, I decided to give Mina the chance to answer by standing so the man couldn't see her.

"Well?" His voice had returned to normal.

"Well, here's the thing dude." I decided to try to stall so Mina make a run for it and tell the others to leave. "That man you have there, that's the real Bakugou." I lied so he wouldn't be able to do any further damage to the damn Pikachu without probably getting in trouble.

"Liar." He said. "The brunette girl already told us he wasn't." Damn that fucking traitorous bitch. Seriously, now I was going to actually have to think.

"Well you can't believe everything she says." I pointed out. "She's from UA like us. Not to mention, if she was really trying to help you find Bakugou Katsuki, she could've told you very easily. It's not that difficult giving you specific info."

"We didn't trust her with who we were looking for." He laughed. "We're not that stupid." I raised an eyebrow, I mean, he wasn't the smartest of the bunch.

"If you didn't trust her for who you were looking for, how did she know that's not Bakugou?" I heard Mina ask from behind me. I turned, enraged that she hadn't made an escape effort.

"She told us his name, 'Kaminari', not to mention you called him 'Kami' when you arrived." He sneered.

I heard a thud above the man, followed by a few more. I'm so bored of calling him 'the man' so from now on his name is Chad. Chad grave me a glare before looking up to see what it was. As he did so, the ceiling broke and a figured jumped through the opening. It was that damn idiot boyfriend of mine.

Kirishima landed on Chad's back and struck him with a hardened fist. The white haired bastard let out a gasp before he hit the ground. I was slightly pissed that all the drama had led to such little battle. I didn't even get to punch the bitch.

"What the hell are you doing, Katsuki?" The redhead asked, standing on the man's back. He grabbed his knife that Chad had held to Kami's neck and pocketed it. I wasn't even aware he had pockets on that thing.

"Don't always try to shoulder everything by yourself, dude." He picked Kaminari up and put him over his shoulder. I walked over to Kiri and kissed him on the cheek, Mina made vomiting sounds.

"I'm not, I'm being smart." I glared at him. "How did things been go outside?" I asked, crossing my arms and transferring my weight to my right foot.

"Eh." He shrugged. "It was pretty boring, we did find Monoma though." He yawned. My eyes widened. "Well more like he found us. Clearly he had managed to escape here and by the looks of things from the back of one of their cars. He's hiding with Shinsou back at base."

"That's food and all but who's guarding the exit?" Mina asked. I realised she had a point and looked at Kirishima pointedly. He laughed awkwardly.

"Oops." He said like an idiot.

Suddenly, I felt something grab around my right ankle. I looked down to find white haired bastard conscious, I felt so stupid for not checking. I didn't had time to yell out before my leg was pulled out from under me and I crashed to the ground.

My head was spinning and I looked up to find Chad had thrown Kirishima off by standing up, but Kirishima had luckily stayed standing with Kaminari and was a reasonable distance away.

"So you're Katsuki?" Chad asked. "Pffft, really? All this big fuss over you? You're pathetic." He slammed one of his boots onto my other leg, I cried out.

"You shithead!" Mina yelled from behind me, throwing a sphere of acid at the man but he swung me at it, it hit me on the back. I hissed in pain. Everyone looked panicked but the man held a hand up.

"I will allow three of you to leave this place, if you leave this bitch with me." He tried to bargain. I nodded at them, reassuring them that it's fine.

"Leave, I'll be fine." I said, waving them off which caused an inferno of pain to spread across my back.

Unfortunately neither of them were convinced.

"Bullshit!" Mina yelled, producing more and more acid in her hands.

"Katsuki, don't be an idiot." Kirishima said, activating his quirk across his entire body and slamming his fists together. His quirk seemed to be getting more and more activated by the second until he had activated Unbreakable.

Chad grimaced. He moved his hand, now glowing, towards my eye and suddenly the world went black. He removed his hand and readied himself for a fight. He slammed his boot again onto my other shin, leaving me unable to get up.

Kirishima's PoV

The man's steel capped boot hit Bakugou's leg, the blonde clenched his teeth and grabbed his leg. His eyes were unfocused. The man stepped towards us, leaving Bakugou behind. I put Kaminari down next to Mina and nodded at her, she nodded back.

I was infuriated, I ran at him attempting to just hit him until he was down. He blocked one of my hits but luckily it seemed that blocking my punches while my quirk was activated caused him pain.

Mina used acid to melt through we're here tried to step and even on his shoes, but stayed by Kaminari's side. The man slipped up and made many mistakes, likely due to the acid and the head injury he got from me slamming in through the ceiling.

Soon the guy was down, this time we made sure he had really passed out. I called Shinsou to come over and bring something to tie him up with.

Only took me about a billion years.
I'm pretty sure next chapter is going to be the last but it's been fun. I'm so glad to get this longass terrible story over with though.

Thanks so much for 96k reads!!