Chapter 18: Maryam?

YAAAY 50.K REAADS, IM SO HAPPY.

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE; I WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL I GOT 50.K READS TO UPDATE BUT SOWWIE 0.0

And EID MUBARAK EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC EID.

Here you go guys...

Amiras *POV*

One thing I loved about being pregnant was the excitement, me and Jahmaine had been thinking of names and buying things for the baby.

The cot had come and cupboards for the babies clothes.

We'd also bought a few baby clothes and had started decorating the babys room. Although she'd sleep with us at first, I just wanted to make the room useful. We put the cot in our bedroom and a diaper bed, It was just such an incredible feeling that no one could ruin.

Mustafa was still living with us, and I didn't care, he could stay forever if he wanted to I'd grown a lot of love for that guy, he was like another brother. I knew he was going to be a wonderful Uncle Inshallah.

Yesterday was Eid and I went over to Jahmaines side of the family to celebrate it, and It was so wonderful. Hadija had grown so much and she was going of to university very soon as well. And Aunt Safina couldn't stop talking about my pregnancy. And how she wanted to be there for there for the birth of our kid.

My tummy had also gotten bigger, I was nearly 5 months pregnant meaning I was due for another scan soon.

Jahmaine had finished work and came back looking so chuffed.

"Guess what?" He said slamming himself on the couch with a big grin on his face.

"what?" I replied

"No seriously guess" he said

"You wanna cook and clean the house?" I said hopefully.

"Haha, good guess but No. I got a promotion!" he announced

I then screamed and hugged him and kissed him like a billion times.

"Mashallah am so damn proud of you" I said

"a pay rise, better work space, less hours, that is something to be proud of" he said stroking his beard, which was still small because everytime It grew more than an inch, he'd trim it off.

"I've always been proud of you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Would this promotion still be there when you go to the Massachusets?"

"Yes, It should be" Jahmaine said

There was then a sudden knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said going off to open the door.

Maryam?, what was she doing here?

"Wow, asalam o aleikum" I said hugging her.

"Waleikum salam" she said back stepping inside.

"How are you?" I asked

"I'm fine thanks, and look at you" she said touching my tummy.

"I know right" I said

"Girl or boy?" she asked

"A girl" I said

"Oh congratulations" she said

"Thank you"

"Who's that?" Jahmaine asked from the living room.

"Come In" I said widening the door, she then entered and we went to the living room.