Chapter 19: Mad Girl Addiction

Amira's *POV*

I'm 6 months pregnant, but I feel like I've been pregnant forever. I started getting these horrible stomache pains again It was literally the worst pain I'd ever experience in life. Why was it so hard for us women?
 It was 4:09 in the afternoon, Jahmaine was too excited about his 26th, he just had his favourite black suit dry cleaned and wasn't letting anyone touch it. Literally if anyone came near it he'd stand in front of it like a bodyguard. 

"Okay, I want you to wear something black for my birthday" Jahmaine said to me and Mustafa.

"Something black? Isn't that too depressing?" I said

"Exactly" Mustafa agreed.

"Are you guys arguing with me?!" Jahmaine exclaimed.

"Well, not really, were just politely disagreeing" I said

"Couldn't care less" Jahmaine said "You must both wear black and a little bit of silver if you want to bling it up, and also some white. You guys, were a family of class and elegance"

"Since when?" I asked confused

"Amira, stop asking questions Im beginning to feel slightly insulted" He said holding onto his heart. I then laughed in disbelief and leaned back onto my chair.

"Okay, sorry...go on" I said putting my hands up.

"As I was saying, we also need to come a couple of minutes late" Jahmaine said. I then sighed in disbelief again.

"Why?" Mustafa asked

"Because, everyone will just be waiting to see us, well mainly me, and then we come in all eyes on us"

"and my fat tummy" I said under my breath.

"What's that Amira?" Jahmaine said

"Oh...nothing" I said. "Carry on"

"Well, it's my 26th and It's a special age because it's been 10 years since I turned 16"

"Naah you don't say" Mustafa said

"Well 16 is a special age, I remember when I was 16 I had my first phone, first pair of nike trainers, and it's when I got my eyebrow slitz." Jahmaine said, I then looked at him amazed.

"Well I was only 16, 6 years ago. And that's when I got my first handbag, it's when I started covering, when I passed my exams with flying colours. And it's when I had my first kiss" I said the last part quickly. I was still getting used to following all rules of Islam and I guess I broke some rules. But as soon as I hit 18 and went Uni, all that was over until I married Jahmaine.

"First Kiss? With Who? Where? When?" Jahmaine asked

"My friend, who was a boy and It was like behind my school lockers. But It was a really long time ago soo..." I said

"Ooooh" Mustafa said sitting forward.

"You kissed someone else before me" Jahmaine said

"Jahmaine It was one guy, plus I didn't have feelings for him." I said

"You still kissed someone else before me" Jahmaine said

"Oh C'mon Jahmine, you were 24 when we got married, was I really your first kiss?" I asked folding my arms. He then stopped and looked at Mustafa. then at me.
"Exactly. You didn't even deny it. So who was this lucky girl?" I asked

"Umm...no one" Jahmaine said

"Just tell me" I said

"I think her name was Mary" Mustafa said butting in.