Some Confusion

Hello, everyone! It seems there's been a bit of confusion on what my Red novel is going to be about and include.

The novel has nothing, NOTHING,
N O T H I N G, to do with Voltron. The story revolves around a young woman named X. C, (I'm just going to put initials because I'm stressed about plagiarism) who is captured by evil, power hungry aliens called the N. She gets rescued by a group of people called the BF's who are a small branch of an organization called the FoP. The people in the BF's take her in and they all become friends and they try to help her get through her problems. And then, you know, shit happens.

Plot-wise, it's the same as Red the x-reader, because none of that has any correlation to anything that happened in Voltron and it was all stuff I made up on my own. The only real connection to Voltron the x-reader had was the fact that I used the Voltron characters.

The book is in third-person. I have all original new characters, I've designed an entirely new alien race, I have new things and removed some old things that I didn't like, and I added more detail and explanation to a lot of things. It's 50 chapters again, and about 90,000 words.

ALSO. Red the fanfiction will not be put back on Wattpad.

I hope that clears up any confusion! :)

Let me know if you have any more questions!

~ Jo