Chapter 28

A/N: Dedicated to @disneydoo1101

************************
A/N: Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry I've been so slow to update! I've been busy lately, getting ready for a camping trip, and doing some school work. But I did it! And I made the chapter extra long as compensation for its lateness.
WARNING: There will be a lot of sexual content/rape in this chapter.

Enjoy! Or, well maybe not; this might be hard to enjoy.

*****************
That first night is agony.

The captain is ruthless.

He rapes you until you're bleeding and half-dead.

***

"No!" You scream, pounding at the door. "You can't do this to me! Let me go! Stop! Kyo! Kyo, come back!" You sob desperately.

You freeze in terror as you feel the captain press against you.

"I missed you," He murmurs. "I missed sinking into your hot, wet crevice. I missed your screams as I pounded into you. I missed torturing you with my tools."

You tremble, hot tears cascading down your cheeks.

"And now," He brushes your hair aside to kiss your neck. "I'm going to show you just how much I missed you,"

In a flash, he grabs a fistful of your hair and flings you across the room. You smash into the wall painfully. Your head aches, blood dribbling down your forehead. You lift your head hazily, your vision blurry.

The captain picks you up by the front of your shirt. He throws you roughly on the bed. You scream, fighting against him. He hits you several times, putting you in a daze long enough to chain you down.

You pull hard at the manacles on you. "LET ME GO! YOU FUCKING BASTARD, LET ME GO!" Your shouts are hysterical.

"I think not!" The captain shreds your clothing. He undresses himself, and you can already see he's getting aroused.

"STOP!" You twist and turn, trying to get free. "KEITH! KEITH, SAVE ME!"

He cackles loudly. "Your boyfriend can't save you now." He rubs you, a finger slipping in. You jerk away, his finger falling out and he laughs, sucking it.

He pinches the most sensitive part of you, and you cry out, yanking away from him. His head dips down, his tongue licking up you. His hands pin you down, digging deep into your thighs. You hiss at the pain.

"LET ME GO!" You cry, wrenching away.

The captain pulls back, chucking, sending chills down your spin. His eyes stare hungrily up and down your body, taking in your frightened, flushed face, tears pouring down it. His hand reaches down, stroking himself at the sight.

He moans. "Mm, yeah."

He gets on top of you, still pulling and yanking at himself. He grabs your face and forces your mouth to open. You shake your head, crying. He pushes himself into your mouth, making you choke. He thrusts a little and closes his eyes.

"Mm..." He picks up the pace. "Your mouth is still just as wonderful to fuck as ever."

You sob, his hands gripping your head. Angrily, you bite down hard, and he yanks himself out of your mouth, swearing.