Chapter 32

A/N: Dedicated to @vitamessorem

Whew! What an awesome Season 3 that was!! I was a little disappointed it was only seven episodes, but there were so many good moments in it that I was like, "I'll let it slide this one time." Also, there was a lot of my husband, Keith, soooo I was very happy about that. I love him so much.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

*****************

"You look horrible."

Sighing, you sit down across from Pidge, shooting a glare at Lance. "Gee thanks. I hadn't noticed."

"You're welcome." Lance looks smug, clearly pleased with himself.

"I feel like we've had this conversation before." You yawn.

You lean your head on the palm of your hand as the other Paladins and Allura look you over curiously. You notice Keith isn't in the kitchen. Your heart pangs as you think of what happened last night.

"Did you sleep alright?" Allura asks tentatively.

"No." You yawn. "I didn't sleep at all."

"What?! Why?" Hunk plops a plate of food goo in front of you.

"Yup, we've definitely had this conversation before." You scratch your neck.

"Oh..." Lance leans in, a smirk on his face. "I bet I know why. You and Keith were having a little too much fun, huh?" He nudges you and winks.

"Not at all," You don't look up as Keith sits across from you.

"We didn't do anything." You murmur to Lance.

He pouts. "But why? Things were nice and hot when we left you. Didn't you guys want to celebrate with some yummy, passionate, scream generating-"

You stand up, slamming your hand on the table. "Just stay out of it, Lance!" You storm out of the room, Lance and the others gaping at you.

***

The door slams closed behind you.

Lance blinks at the others. "Was it something I said?"

"You're a fucking idiot!" Keith hits Lance in the back of the head. "We tried and she couldn't do it!" He rushes out of the room.

Lance rubs the back of his head.

"You know she was just molested for a whole year, right?" Pidge shakes her head.

"Yeah, Lance. That was a bit insensitive." Hunk winces a little.

Lance sighs, depressed. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'll apologize later, I promise."

"See that you do," Shiro smiles sadly.

**************

You stand on the bridge, staring out at the vast amount of space before you. You hear the doors open.

"Do you think he's still out there somewhere?" You ask, still staring ahead.

"Who? Blu?" Keith stands next you, a few feet of space between you.

You nod.

"You didn't find him, then?" Keith asks gently. "I was going to ask but I thought you'd tell me when you were ready."

"I didn't find him." You clench your fists, your nails digging into your palm. "I searched for so long, only to get captured and lose him once again."