UPDATES ON THE BOOK

Hiiiiii everybody!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been on until now.

So. Here's the dealio. I am almost finished with "Red." After editing and rewriting parts of it for over a year, it is now almost ready to be published! I'm hoping to finish my last few edits in the next couple of weeks, then I'll have another editor read through it once more, and then I shall get it published! It will probably not be published until after all of this Coronavirus madness is done, but it will happen!!

I was talking to one of you recently and was given a good idea. I'm going to have "Red" available as a physical book, but I'm also going to try to sell an online, digital version!

I just wanted to give you a little update. I'm not sure how many of you are even still following me or still have an interest in this book, but I thought I'd let you know!

Next, for "Crimson" and "The Adventures of Bluthorn" (which has been renamed to "Scarlet Blue"), I took both down from Wattpad and they won't be available on here any longer. I have already gotten a solid portion of "Crimson" written - I started from scratch. Both books will be published eventually as well. "Scarlet Blue" will probably come after "Red," but I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, I hope that answers any questions! And if you have any more, feel free to comment or email me at jaymaymac@yahoo.com!