Party time

JEMIMA

I Skyped Tammy and her smiley face popped up on the screen. Everyone was now gathered on the grass sitting or laying around so Tammy and Peter could see everyone.

"Where's petey?" I asked eager to see him.

"I'm here" peter said enthusiastically plopping himself down next to Tammy. "Hola"

I smiled, pleased to see them both "everyone this is Tammy and Peter my friends from England" everyone let out a chorus of hellos and waves.

"We're at Peters cos he's grounded" Tammy informed me, looking pleased with herself that she had grassed him up.

"What did you do this time"

"I kicked the crap out of that little dick head Felix, " he said enthusiastically like a proud peacock showing off his feathers.

"Peter, tell me you didn't " I held my head in my hands sighed and turned my head towards the boys who were grinning. "Don't encourage him!" I warned them.

"What! He had it coming, I never liked the dope anyway, you know that."

"You still shouldn't have Peter! Promise me you won't touch him again!" I scolded him

"But doodlebug..."

"Promise me Peter!" I sternly asked him

"Fine fine, I promise"

"Good.....did he say anything?"

"He said plenty! That's why I broke his face and he got his ass kicked! But your not taking him back this time Doodlebug, over my dead body is he getting his foot back in the door!"

"This time?" Matty asked

"Perhaps nows not the time to talk about this kids" Sandra interjected

"Sorry" Peter and I said in unison.

"Anyway what are you doing?" Tammy cheerily asked changing the subject obviously aware of my awkwardness.

"We're just hanging, the boys have decorated the garden look there's even a crocodile in the pool!" I picked up the laptop showing them the garden.

"Oooo you going to sing for us Em" Peter cooed excitedly as he saw the instruments and microphones the boys had set up.

"No way, the boys are the professional round here."

"We're still working on it" max called out. "She's holding out on us"

"Jemmmmimmmaaaa! Come onnnnnn already you can't deprive the world for ever." Tammy whined

"Shut up" i whined my face going bright red.

"Have you seen her dance?" Peter asked

"What, no, you dance?" Tom crawled over nudging me.

"Used to" I said through gritted teeth glaring round at the screen.

"Show um a trick, go on doodlebug" peter pleaded "I miss my dance partner"

"We used to dance together at school and stuff." I informed the group "I've got a bloody hangover Peter I'm not in any state!"

"Since when has a hangover ever stopped you performing!" Peter exclaimed

"Peter don't go there! My brothers sitting right there!" I scolded him, hiding my face from my brother, pointing at him.

"Show them a trick or I'll tell your big brother what we did for your last birthday!" he cooed in an annoying voice.