Quintin

JEMIMA

I woke the next morning to the feeling of William softly tracing shapes on my bare stomach with his fingers, he was laying on his side, staring down at me with those gorgeous eyes of his, smiling fondly.

"Hey there" he kissed my forehead "morning beautiful"

"Morning, William." I gave him a small smile. "I didn't wake you last night did I?" He shook his head and I smiled wider realising I hadn't woke the house up screaming with a nightmare. He lent down and kissed my lips lightly. "Hmmmm merry Christmas Eve Eve William" I hummed at him

"What?"

"Merry Christmas Eve Eve" I repeated more surely

"That's not a thing Jemima" he laughed

"Is too! It's the eve of Christmas Eve therefore it's Christmas Eve Eve!" I protested strongly making him laugh harder.

"You are too cute sometimes you know that, whatever you say. Merry Christmas Eve Eve baby" he gave me another kiss slipping his hand further under the shirt I was still wearing from last night, skimming his fingers over my exposed breasts.

"It's not your birthday anymore William" I mumbled into the kiss.

"No but it's Christmas Eve Eve" He smirked back at me, I gave him a playful slap on the chest giggling. "What? don't I get presents for Christmas Eve Eve"

"Depends on what you wanted?" I teased him, he suddenly got flustered and worried, pulling his hand out of my shirt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"William it's fine" I laughed at him "come here" I pulled him back to me and we kissed again. "You know we could pick up where we left off yesterday if you like?" I blushed

"Hmmm maybe later baby, my cousins will be here soon"

We got up reluctantly and I started to rummage through my bag for some fresh clothes.

"William what's appropriate for me to wear?" I called out to him.

"Huh? Wear what you want baby, you don't have to ask my permission, although if I had it my way you'd stay in my shirt and those red lace things, but I don't think I want to share that view with my dad and cousins" he laughed sitting on the floor next to me.

"William I'm being serious, I don't want to wear something that's going to show you up, I feel common enough as it is around your family! I bought options with me so you could tell me what was appropriate!"

"Jemima, posh common it doesn't matter, you are you and that's what I love. Just put on something comfortable, it's just going to be a hangout kind of day." He tried to reassure me, it didn't work and I sighed and continued to rummage through my bag. "You know I don't care about how you look...like you don't have to hide anything from me or my family. My sister was even skinnier than you a few years back. You've put a bit of weight on I'd noticed, your doing really good Jemima. Your beautiful baby, it doesn't matter what you where." I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine how about your leggings and......the long top with a guitar and butterflies on it" He said pulling some clothes out of my bag "I like that one, you look cute in it."

I took a quick shower then got dressed while William showered, then we went downstairs together to find his parents sitting waiting for us to eat breakfast.

"Morning love birds" his mother cooed at us, making William snake his arms around me from behind and kiss my cheek.

"Morning mother, merry Christmas Eve Eve" He cheerily greeted her