Music room

JEMIMA

As soon as we entered the room and closed the door William let out a breath "fucking hell, that was like being interrogated by the bloody mafia!"

"Language posh boy!" I laughed at him, pulling at his shirt for a kiss.

"Jemima they're just upstairs!"

"So! Didn't bother you last week, in your make shift tent covers" I continued to laugh. He took a seat on the piano stool and I sat straddled on his lap. "What you don't want a kiss?" I pouted at him.

"God damn it your too cute" he smiled as he smashed his lips against mine grabbing my butt making me squeal. "Shush we've been over this! keep it down!" he whispered.

"You know, I think I might get the boys to buy a pool table" I said randomly teasing him.

"Oh god Jemima, shut the fuck up and come here" William groaned obviously turned on at the thought, grabbing my waste as we made out. "Damn it we should have stayed another night" he complained as we came up for air.

"You could stay tonight?" I said grinning at him.

"No lock on your door remember! Besides your brothers will be listening in like covert agents. Matty's already tried to kill me once today! Besides you heard him, if he finds out I've touched you like that he'll kill me, I think literally!"

"Ooo I don't know posh boy, I've still got a few tricks to show you yet, I'm sure I can think of something, he'll never know!"

"Jemima Miller!"

"Yes mr Higgs" I said innocently

"What did you have in mind?" He smirked.

"Oooo I don't know yet, but right now we're alone and I'm on my really hot boyfriends lap and he's not kissing me! So maybe he needs reminding of what he's missing out on" I said undoing his belt on his jeans.

"Jemima Stop" He said flustered trying to flap my hands away, until I kissed him "Oh fuck it don't stop" he said picking me up and laying me on the coach, I undid his trousers while he continued to kiss me moaning and groaning with pleasure.

"Shush, now your the one being noisy!" I whispered

"well you have got your hand on my..." He was interrupted by the noise of the door handle opening "SHIT" he cursed a little too loudly, I whipped my hand out of his jeans and he did them and his belt up quickly, just in time, as the boys eyes made contact with us.

"Hey" I said casually. Giving William a side smirk, he was sitting trying to look casual but was looking guilty as hell, he was not used to misbehaving it was amusing me, he widened his eyes at me to stop smirking at him.

"Ummm what's going on down here! We thought we heard....noises." Ed said in his best dad voice

"Just showing William a few songs." I continued my casualness as William sat nervously rubbing his neck "isn't that right William?" I said plonking myself on his lap giving him a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, yeah, I was just saying they're really good, but hey it's Jemima, I'm yet to hear a bad sound come out of her mouth yet...I mean song...a bad song." He said flustered.

"Oh yeah, what song?" Matty asked

"Ummmmm" I said

"Come on you just said you were showing him, so which one?" Matty said getting slightly agitated.