Christmas party

JEMIMA

William took me to a small room, with some modern art work hung around the room. I wondered round looking at the art until William eventually came up behind me snaking his arms round my waste kissing my neck.

"Sorry it's not really a young people party" he laughed

"It's nice, not what I'm used to though"

"Yeah peter used to tell me stories about your wild nights out back in England" I covered my face in embarrassment. "Hey I'm no angel myself you know"

"You?"

"Yeah, don't let the posh boy image fool you, I know how to let my hair down" he laughed harder and I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. "Did you want a beer?" I wasn't expecting that question to come from him.

"you know I'm sixteen right"

"And I'm only seventeen, well only for another week, but one won't hurt, it's a party and it's Christmas after all"

"You're supposed to be the good influence"

"I am" he jogged off out the room then came back with two cups. "Here, I won't tell if you don't" I took the beer and we sat on a bench looking at an odd abstract painting, tilting our heads in different directions trying to make out what the hell it was, making stupid guesses to make each laugh. I sipped my beer and felt the warm sensation of the liquid hit my throat. William took large gulps of his and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he put his half drunk beer on the floor "I guess I'm a bit nervous" he giggled.

I took a gulp of mine "about what" I took another large gulp.

"You make me nervous" he said as he lent in and kissed me.

"Careful or I might think your trying to get me drunk and have your wicked way with me mr Higgs" i joked as I took another large gulp.

"Although I like the sound of having my wicked way, I would never Jemima"

"Relax I was joking. Although I like the sound of that too" I wiggled my eyebrows at him in a comic manner, the beer was already relaxing me "old habits die hard and all that" William tried to hide the grin playing on his lips but failed. He slid closer to me on the bench as he finished his beer. "So, it's your birthday over Christmas huh? I didn't know" I asked

"Yep the big one eight!" He laughed

"Hmmm I'm gonna have to try and think of something to get you for your birthday then aren't I. Eighteens a big one after all. Are you staying...over Christmas and your birthday I mean?"

"Sure am, father rented a property not too far from here for the holidays, they're thinking of buying something permanent though as I'll be here quite a bit, with the orchestra...and you, well mainly you."

"Oh"

"You know I meant it, I really can't help falling in love with you" he said smiling, my eyes widened at him

"I'm surrounded by cheesy boys" I shook my head and finished off my beer.

"Why who else is being cheesy?"

"Max called me a princess today" I laughed

"I can see why"

"Stop it" I blushed

"No, don't want to" he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me with an intense passion "you are so fucking hot, you know that"

"That's the beer talking William " he placed his hand on my thigh gripping it through the layered dress fabric, kissing me again, moving his hands upwards slowly.