Crystal

JEMIMA

I stood in the shower rinsing off the previous nights sweaty exploits off of me, William snuck in the shower with me smirking. "Can I join you?" He asked cautiously, I tiptoed to peck his lips.

"You don't have to ask my sweet boy" I smiled at him, he leant down and kissed me. After a steamy make out session in the shower we ended up back on the bed dripping wet, and I showed William a few tricks I had picked up over the years, which he seemed to enjoy. We lay there gasping for breath after we had engaged in another round of love making.

"Is it wrong I'm wishing my grandmother had a bloody pool table here"

"William Higgs!" I tapped his chest playfully as he laughed. "So much for the shower I've got to have another one now Mr!"

"I'm not complaining" he giggled kissing my shoulder affectionately.

"So, is this better than with your ex?" I asked shyly, remembering how he had said it had been awkward.

"Jemima!" He laughed

"What! I'm just checking! You said it wasn't that good with her. I wanna make sure your enjoying it!"

"So much better baby" he smiled then kissed me "how about you?"

"Me?"

"Was I ok?" He asked timidly.

"Well just for the record, I'm not sure what your ex was complaining about, your pretty damn good mr Higgs!" I giggled at him nudging him playfully.

"Oh my god Jemima shut up" he flushed red and became embarrassed

"Seriously though William, last night, no ones ever treated me the way you did, it was different but I liked it. I've never associated doing this with...love....with feeling the way I do when I'm with you, it's always been....I don't want to ruin the moment"

"Please, tell me, I want to know."

"It's always been done to or expected from me you know, with you it's like together, I don't know how to explain it properly. You make me feel safe and loved William I've never had that before. Your my special sweet boy and I love you, the way you touched me last night no one has ever touched me like that William, ever." I smiled shyly at him then leant in for another kiss, he seemed extremely pleased with my comment.

"I think last night is what our first times should have been like" William smiled so sweetly at me it made my insides feel gooey "I'm always going to remember our first time, I can barely remember my actual first time it happed so fast and we were both drunk, I regretted it as soon as it happened, but this, I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life Jemima, every little detail and I don't regret a second of it."

I went and had another shower then William had his, we got dressed, I put my own clean clothes on that William had washed for me. I was sitting on the patio checking my phone which had new year messages from Tammy and Peter and extra one from Peter.

Peter: WTF no need to ask how you've been celebrating the new year, don't worry I won't tell Matty ;) I want details though!

I still had not heard back from the boys. William appeared and sat behind me pulling me into his chest to lay on him.

" still nothing from your brothers?" I shook my head "you want me to take you back?"

"I think maybe but..."