Chapter 2- Who is She?

**Niall's POV**

One Direction was called to the stage and all the girls in the audience went wild, I don't want any of those girls, I want Demi, but Demi doesn't want me. We are singing Little things, I have a solo during it and I wrote it about Demi, I am really scared to sing it in front of her, what if she doesn't like it!
"And here are, One Direction!"
Oh shit, I have to just suck it up and get on stage, what is the worst that can happen, right?!

Once we were on stage I locked eyes with Demi, she looked stunning, she smiled at me then I say Paulina, Britney and Kelly giggling. Liam started, then Harry, then Louis and, now it's me... I locked eyes with Demi again and sing my heart out, she was blushing and smiling , it was contagious! I smiled and continued on with the song. Demi has a tear in her eye while I was singing! Maybe she does like me that way, it was blatantly obvious that we were staring at each other. We finished and Demi was the first to stand up and she was by far the loudest judge on the panel. She stared at me and only me with her adorable, bubbly smile.

All of a sudden everyone went quite and Simon said my name, forcing me out of the trance I was in from staring at Demi, she jumped back when Simon said my name, however it wasn't to noticeable, at least not for the audience, the other judges were laughing.
"Hey Niall! Demi's single!" Simon shouted. The whole audience had a laughing fit and both me and Demi went bright red. Demi broke the laughter by screaming "SIMON!" Then I followed on by screaming "Oh shut up Simon!"

**Demi's POV**
I'm so embarrassed! Screw Simon! I am trying as hard as I can to hold back my blushing but, no, I'm as red as a tomato and everyone has noticed.
Mario Lopez (the presenter) walked onto the stage and said he has some gossip/news and he pulled down a screen and said "Hey stop picking on Niall and Demi! I don't think anyone knows about Niall's girlfriend!" I looked and Niall and he knew how upset I looked, I thought me and Niall had something special, but apparently it isn't just me and Niall with something special, he just fools around with many girls.

Every one on the panel was staring at me and I was on the verge of crying. "Sorry Niall but I'm showing them the photo." He continued. "What photo?" Niall questioned, he genuinely sounded like he didn't know what Mario was talking about, but for all I know he could be an amazing actor, it seems like I now know nothing about him. Mario interrupted everyone and said "The mystery girl is..."

Read the next chapter to find out! xx