Chapter 46- P-P-Patrick

**Demi's POV**
D-"P-p-Patrick?"
P-"Hello Demetria."

His voice alone just sent shivers down my spine.
D-"Get away." I start backing up and feel a large, crusty masculine hand grip my arm aggressively.
D-"Patrick?"
P-"Demetria I'm your father don't call me that!"
D-"Let me go!"
P-"Shut the fuck up or I'll make you."

He picks me up and walks out the back of the building. He throws me in the backseat and slams the door, there was some flashing so for the first time ever, I'm hoping the paparazzi got a shot of this.
P-"Demetria lie across the seat so nobody sees your ugly face." I lie across the seat and feel the car start to pull to a stop.

I look outside and recognise the area, this is a hotel I've stayed at before. I check my pocket and feel a rectangular shape, it's my phone. He grabs my wrist making me well in pain.
P-"Shut the fuck up Demetria." We walk into the hotel and I have tears threatening to stream down my face. I wonder why nobody is questioning my psychopathic father. I guess I do look quite young, so people may think I'm just a young girl who's in trouble.

We make it to the hotel room, and he locks the door.
P-"Demetria, you know the drill, go make yourself pretty on the bed I'll be through in a minute." He goes into the bathroom and I quickly pick up my phone and press on my speed dial, and Niall's the only one on my speed dial.

As awkward as this might be, I need to do it quick so I dial his number as fast as I can.

**Niall's POV**
She storms off and I quickly try to follow her, but loose her along the way. I'm rushing around and I see Simon, Louis, and Kelly R.
L-"Where the fuck have you been mate?"
N-"Not important, where the fuck is Demi?"
KR-"What the fuck did you do?" I'm interrupted by my phone ringing.
**On Call** (on speaker)
N-"Demi? DEM! I'm so-"
D-"Not important Ni, please I need your help! No- he's comin-" The phone cuts off.
N-"HOLY SHIT WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?"
S-"Who's 'he'?"
KR-"H-how can we g-get to her?" Her voice is breaking my heart.
N-"Oh my god!" I remember I have her on 'find my friends'

I whip out my phone and go to the app.
N-"She's at the Hilton near the house!"
KR-"Well what are we waiting for we all run to the car and make our way there.

**TRIGGER WARNING, PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE SUFFERED FROM ABUSE, OR FIND IT TRIGGERING, ITS NOT THAT INTENSE. PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU CANT, STAY STRONG x**
**Demi's POV**
I hang up on Niall and drop my phone, terrified of what he's capable of.
P-"Demetria who the fuck were you on the phone with?"
D-"N-nobody." I feel a clammy hand strike my face making my face fall to the duvet of the bed.
P-"Demetria I'm deadass fucking serious."
D-"My boyfrie- My best friend who is a boy not my boyfriend."
P-"He doesn't fucking care, he won't find you, he doesn't care enough too. Nobody actually likes you Demetria, they just pretend to, to be nice. Their acts will ware out at some point, and go back to fucking hating your ugly, fat ass."

He's right.
No he's not.
Yes he is.

I feel the burning sensation on my cheek again.
P-"Don't you dare fucking ignore me. And why the fuck are you fully clothed? I said to make yourself look pretty!" This time I felt his first collide with my eye.
P-"Well, what are you waiting for, or do you want to make me do all the fucking work Demetria."

I can't bring myself to do any of the things he's telling me to do.

I feel a rough tug at my black skirt, and him pulling it down revealing me in the mesh bodysuit and bra that went with my outfit. He undos my bodysuit revealing me standing there in my bra and panties trying to cover up and much of my stomach as I can.
P-"Jesus Demetria when did you get so fat you fucking whale."

I feel his cold hand bash against my back sending shivers down my spine. He uncoils my bra but I refuse to cooperate and I keep my bra up by keeping my shoulders held high.
P-"Demetria fucking cooperate!" I move my arm slightly and my bra falls to the ground and I immediately move my hand up to cover my chest.

I feel another punch to my face. I move my hands and he pushes me to the bed and clambers on top of me so I can move. He starts squeezing my tits and feeling me down to my panties. He started aggressively rubbing his hand against my panties and ending up sliding them down and doing the same directly on me. He stops and reaches for his zipper. My heart is pounding and I know what's coming next. He slides them down his legs and pulls down his underwear revealing his member. He aggressively pushes himself inside of me and I let out a small yelp.
P-"Demetria toughen up you little slut." After at least 15 minutes, he seems satisfied.

He pulls his underwear up, leaving his trousers on the ground. He jumps back on top of me and I hear the door moving around, I realise they found me. He punches me right in the stomach, and all I'm thinking about is what they are about to walk in on. He keeps punching and hurting me until I hear the sound of the door being kicked in.