Chapter 15- Does Kelly C Know?

**Demi's POV**
Kelly C takes my hand and leads me out of the room, when the door opens a feel a 3 pairs of arms engulf me in a massive hug. I realise in still holding Kelly's hand and I was squeezing it. She squeezes it back, everyone's arms around me felt slightly overwhelming but I loved the feeling of knowing people love me.

Kelly started rubbing circles on my back and I found it very calming, why do they care?

They don't.
There trying to be nice to the ugly wale.
They don't care.

I found myself believing the demons and I didn't know what to do. I tried so hard to keep the tears in but they were flowing freely down my face by this point. The group hug ended, and they realised I was crying.

Kelly C noticed and quickly picked me up and sat down with me on her lap.

You're going to crush her.
Get off..
NOW!
Your too fat for this.

I try to shuffle of Kelly's lap but she just holds me tighter. How has she not lifted me off yet? Oh, it's because I'm to heavy for this.
"I-I..I'm c-crushing y..you" I mumble hoping nobody heard me.

Kelly C burst into tears, I'm presuming she heard me... Everyone looks confused but I just feel bab for making her cry. I apologise over and over again and I realised I should get off her so she can breathe.

Too fat for this.
Try harder to loose a few hundred pounds.
Worthless.

I start trying to get off her and I hear her whisper
KC- "sweetie, p-please stay in my arms, you're worryingly light. D-d..do yyou have an eati-"
D- "No! N-n-nnoo." I say looking down.
KC- "D-Dem?"
D- "No I d-don't,"
Kelly hugged her tighter and stayed there until I calmed down. I was calm when I heard the door open and my eyes met with Niall's. My head sprung up so he didn't think I was too weird by lying on Kelly. Kelly looks at my weird, then looks at Niall and starts chuckling. My cheeks went a rosey colour and I went over to greet Niall. All of the others were saying hi to the other boys so I did the same.
S-"Hey guys I booked a table for all of us to go to a restaurant to just grab a bite to eat. Everyone up for it?"

Everyone nods, oh no I don't want to eat food in front of everyone, the girls know about my ED and Kelly C suspects it. Great.
S-"I've booked for the cabs to arrive in like an hour. And I have an announcement at dinner. See you guys then."
We all went off to get ready and we all met outside to get in the cabs.

A/N
OMG GUYS THIS BOOK MADE IT TO 1K VIEWS!!! It may not seem like a lot but for me, this is a big achievement! Thank you guys so much and I love that everyone's commenting and telling me about how much they love this book. I really appreciate it xxxx