Chapter 9- Give It Up

**Demi's POV**
"Well.." I need to come up with a believable story, fast. "Well.. I.. uhh," my mind just blanked.
"My.. uhh.. Goldfish died.." I obviously lie, then I realise how unrelated my lie was.
"Come on Demi, seriously we just want to help you sweetie."

Ok, here I go. I explained everything and by the time I did I was sobbing. It really felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Aww, sweetie come here," Britney said silently sobbing. I went in for a hug, I felt at peace with Britney arms wrapped around me, "sweetie, let's go back to the backstage room with everyone else," she noticed my fear and put one arm around me and pulling me closer to her and I hid my face in the crack of her neck as we walk into the room as everyone stares at us.

Britney notices that I tended up so she whispers in my ear words of encouragement. We snuggle up on the sofa and silence falls upon us. Then finally Simon speaks up " so.. whatever happened in there was definitely necessary, but I would hate for us to treat Demi any differently. Sorry, but we all love you Dems so we are definitely going to look out for you and help you, but I want it to be normal." "I would agree" Kelly said, "so would I" Paulina said.

**Simon's POV**
I definitely want to talk to Britney with the other judges without Demi, and want to speak to Demi alone, I feel so bad for poor Dems, I can't believe she is going through this so young, we have to start filming again in an hour, so I might speak to her before we go for hair and makeup.

I thought this would be the best moment to get her alone because she just got up for snuggling with Britney,
"Hey Dems, can I speak to you alone.."

**Demi's POV**
I look at Britney for her approval and she nods her head and smiles, I am terrified for what Simon might say, he could judge me, spread it, or worse, kick me off the show.

I follow Simon into his dressing room and we sit down on his sofa.
"I'm sorry! Please, please, don't kick me off the show, I'll do anythi-" Simon interrupted me "Dems, Dems, don't worry! I'm not going to do that! I just wanted to tell you that we really care about you, and we really want to look out you and we will try and help you through this, we love you and hate seeing you suffer, however to help you you have to be honest with us, and trust us. I would love for us to have a normal relationship though, along with the other judges, we won't treat you any differently." Simon said to Demi.

They went in for a hug and the Simon says "So, hows it going with Niall? He's back in the UK, miss him?" He said smirking and winking.
Demi went bright red and moaned "stopppppp" she said trying to hold back a smile.
Simon laughed and we went back to the backstage room.

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, promise the next one will be at least double the size and posted tomorrow xxxxx