Chapter 32- Kris' advice

**Demi's POV**
My biological father was abusive. He would do all of these awful things, he would beat me up, he would strangle me, he would do everything and anything you can think of. Yes, he sexually abused me.

I try to push these thoughts to the back of my head.

Kim walks towards me with an ice pack for my eye.
D-"Shit I've got a performance tomorrow, and a black eye!"
Ki-"Don't worry, it's not bad at all. She's not the strongest and Liam and Louis pulled her back as she punched you so it wasn't directly in the eye, that's why you've not got a black eye and you got a nosebleed instead."
D-"Did I do anything, because I don't want her to fully take the blame for something I-"
Kh-"Dem, you didn't do anything! She was just hitting on your boyfriend-"
D-"Khloeee he's not my boyfriend!" She winks and says.
Kh-"Sure. Well she didn't want him talking to you."
Kr-"Dem-Dem I'm so sorry for her behaviour I-"
D-"Kris, don't worry I'm good. It's not your fault."

We all are just talking when Harry says
H-"Guys Simon just text me, we need to get to the studio soon Simon said we have to record the song today! Simon's drivers outside" They all say bye and Niall hugs me and whispers in my ear,
N-"Dem, please call me whenever you need me, or just want to talk, please stay in touch."
D-"I promise I will Ni I'll speak to you later." He kisses my cheek then leaves with the others.

I blush and sit down on the sofa. Khloé is smirking at me.
D-"Stoppp." I put my hand on Khloé's knee. It's just me, Khloé, Kim, Kourtney and Kris on the sofa.
Kr-"Dem? So I noticed something going on between you and Niall. Are you guys dating?"
D-"No, were just friends."
Kh-"But you want to be more" she nudges me and I nudge her back.
D-"No I don't I don't like him like that he's my best friend."
Ki-"It's not like you can't date, your 15."
Ko-"How old is he?"
D-"16"
Kr-"If you ask me, I think you guys would be great together."
D-"Can we stop this conversation." I bury my head in my hands.
D-"It's embarrassing."
Kh-"Why, everyone likes someone, especially at your age!"
D-"But I don't like him."
Ki-"That's not what you said a few days agoooo" she teases.
Ko-"Yeah mom, no joke she admitted to liking him."
Kr-"I would say you're lying, but it's obvious."
D-"Okay, maybe a little bit."I say in a small voice.
Kr-"I knew it!"
D-"But he doesn't like me back."
Ki-"Yes he does! There is no way that boy doesn't like you."
Ko-"I've I was a 16 year old boy, I'd definitely ask you out."we all laugh.
D-"No, if he liked me he would have done something about it."
Kh-"No, he can be really shy, he kept of asking me if you liked him."
Kr-"Omg you should have seen them when they came downstairs, it was so cute! He cares about you so much, you can tell."

We talk for a while until my gig tomorrow is brought up.
Ki-"Where is it?"
D-"It's on America's Got Talent."
Ko-"What are you singing?"
D-"Uhhh.. I want to sing one song, and my management wants me to sing another song. Both are new and haven't been released yet. I'm really pissed off though, my management got a hold of 2 recordings on my phone of me singing a song I don't want to release and they are trying to get me to sing one of them."
Kh-"What are they called?"
D-"Well, ones called Skyscraper and the other-uhhh-doesn't have a- name?"
Kh-"Why are you being weird about the title?"
D-"The other ones just too personal."

A/N
I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support on this book, I really enjoy writing it and am so thankful for everyone's kind comments.
Stay Strong xx