Chapter 20- A Release

**Kelly C's POV**
We walk quietly into the bathroom, so she doesn't hear us. We haven't discussed what we think she's doing, but we both have a vague idea of what she might be doing. As much as we hate to admit it, or think of the worst possible outcome, she could be purging.

We hear faint sobbing, I look at Kelly R and she looks back at me sympathetically. We then hear gagging and deep breathing, and more gagging, and more, until. The sound of vomit hitting the toilet bowl. I look over at Kelly again with tears free falling down my face to see her doing the same. We both go in for a hug and hear her flushing the toilet and we let go.

Demi opens the cubicle door and sees us and starts bawling. She shuts the door again and we can only hear her cries. We start banging on the door, begging her to come out and telling her soothing things. We are in complete shock. Our baby has been doing this to herself. We wait it out until Demi thinks we've left and she opens the door and both me and Kelly R run to her side and hug her and we are all crying.

**Demi's POV**
They found out. My. Life. Is. Over. I might just end it all. I don't have any razor blades on me though.

I can't hear anything so I slowly open the door to be engulfed in a huge hug from both Kellys. It makes me instantly cry at the fact both of these women are in tears over me. I'm not worth the tears.
D-"I-"
KR-"D-Dem-Demi w-why?"
D-"Y-you know-w w-why,"
KC-"No w-we d-d-dont Demsy. Y-you're beautiful."
D-"N-no"
KR-"Yes you are!"
KC-"Dem it's d-dangerous how skinny you are."
D-"B-but look at the size of me I'm a fucking w-whale." When I said that they started bawling. Maybe they do care?
No they don't.
Yes they do.
They're just pretending.
N-no they're not.
They would never like an ugly whale like you.

Ye- never mind you're right. This internal battle is going to be the death of me. They always win. I hate the fact I can't just take a compliment.
KC-"What ssize are you?"
D-"I-I don't know"
KC-"D-dem"
D-"I-I don't fit into anything.. XXXS fits but is a little loose and not sold anywhere really." I say ashamed I am so big for a 15 year old.
KR-"That's unhealthy, Demi we really need to do something about this."
I freak out and run back into the stall and start searching my jean pockets.. Ah! I've got it.

My best friend through my hardest times, a punishment for being who I am, a pain I deserve.
A release.