Chapter 5- Forgive and Forget

**Brittany's POV**
Since the whole Niall and Selena incident, Demi has had low energy, been really slouched in her chair, and she's been checking her phone constantly, but during the break, everything changed.

Demi sprung out of her her chair and she ran to her dressing room and locked the door, I couldn't tell if she was sad or happy.
"Should we go after her?"-K
"We should probably check on her"-P
"We should make sure she isn't going back to her old ways, is it just me or have you guys seen a massive change in Demi recently, she's lost a dangerous amount of weight and she is always wearing thing with long sleeves now."-S
"I've noticed the exact same thing Simon, but I don't think we should jump to conclusions, let's just sit at her door and see if we can hear anything."-B

**Demi's POV**
I've been so lonely without Niall and I've slightly slipped back into a few of my old ways, the voices are coming back, it's all I hear when I'm alone..
"You're fat"
"Your ugly"
"No wonder Niall doesn't like you"
"Kill yourself nobody wants you here"
"Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut"

I just can't take it anymore, Niall's calling me but I really have the urge to cut, but I'm holding it back because Niall's worth it. Or he might just break my heart again because everyone knows I'm not worth it. I threw my phone against a wall and I ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I heard faint noises of my door opening, at least my bathroom doors locked.

I quickly opened all the drawers and searched for a razor. I found one quite fast and popped it out of the pack. I slid it across my wrist with each one getting deeper, after like 10 deep cuts I heard shouting in my room.
"Demi? Demi? Demi?" I realised it was the other judges.

I don't want them to see me like this! I quickly grab a towel to clear the blood, while grabbing the towel I dropped my razor, the obvious sound of metal hitting the hard floor.
"Demi open up!"
"Let us in!"
"Was that a blade?!"
"Demi!"
Then there was one voice that projected over everyone else's.
"DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Simon screamed
Maybe they did care..
"Don't be stupid Demetria nobody cares about you"
Ugghhh the voices!
I rolled down my sleeve and curled up in a ball in the corner and burst out in tears.

**Kelly's POV**
Simon burst open the door, to just see Demi, my babygirl curled up in the corner with blood seeping through her sleeve, a bloody towel and a razor. We all ran over to her and I picked her up.
"She's as light as a feather.."

Ohhhh, what do you think will happen next? Please let me know in the comments if I should continue writing or not... xx